CHAPTER 2: The Second time around

It was soon Friday again, and for the Second time I was again sitting at the same place with the same time..

As I was reading page 27 of the book "The girl with the dragon tattoo,".. A group of 5 students went to sit beside me, two of them was holding an acoustic guitar, when they have settled around me, they began to sing and play the guitar, they were probably jamming, I was a little irritated so I Indian sit on the bench and tried to focus on reading..

As the time went on, again I was too busy reading my book when the bell rang, I just realized it when the group of students stood up and went on their way to their next class, as I was preparing my things, I heard fast footsteps pass in front of me, and just like before, I saw this rude man that I hated the first time I saw him but this time, only the two of us are on the scene.. so I immediately looked down and got pissed for the second time,

I know its too early to hate him but I was totally irritated by the sight of him, I mean like ugh! I just hate him..

just then my handsome friend called me..

"uhm, hello?"

"hi, babe!! miss me?!"

"oh come on Mark! stop kidding, and get to the point, what do you want?"

"you!.. (laughs)..", and before I snap at him he said..

"No!, actually.. can I ask you a favor? uhm.. Im gonna be late for today, so can you please cover me up?"

"what?! are you crazy? NO! NO! NO!"..

"Hey! aren't we friends?, pleeeeaaassee???"

"And what do I get, if I do this??"

"Yes!! aha?! how about.. I treat you for a lunch and snack today??"

"ok! but I wont do it again hmpft!"

" thanks babe! I know you'll do anything for me! hehe.. just kidding bye! love yah!" then hang up..

"what the heck... ".. I almost threw my phone, but then I realized I was blushing and I completely forgot that I was in front of the man I hated so I scrambled up and went to our class.

And as expected, Mae sat beside me and then raised an eyebrow when she saw that theres no one beside me (indicating Mark's sit), so I spoke..

"well! as usual.. he would be late.."

copying my words Mae replied

" well!! as usual!! you let him off!, I knew it! Tsk"

"hey! what do you mean by that?"

"nevermind! its nothing.. oh by the way, I heard about last meeting that you screamed at Mark, is that true?"

"No!!",

then I told her the incident that happened with the man I hated, including what happened today..

"Are you crazy Mars?, I think he's cute!! though I hadnt seen him, I mean look.. the way you describe him, and the way you react upon seeing him, oh gosh! it makes ne blush.. ouch!"

I pinched her and said mockingly

" oh really? that's so creepy Mae! look, I have goosebumps already!"

"hey! I was just interpreting what you told me, and for him to piss you that much, he must be something.."

"oh come on Mae! get back to your senses! he's nothing! and what more is that I hate him! so shut up!"

Then Professor Wena burst inside, sat on her desk and began checking our attendance, I panicked, because Mark is not yet here...

"Marie.." before she finish my whole name I cut her and said..

"present!!"..

"Mark.." and again before she finish..

"Present!"

"late!"

"absent!"

I was shocked to hear three voices including mine, say those words simultaneously

and realized, Mark was in front of the class and he was the one to say present at the same time I said late and Mae said absent..

the whole class was laughing including our professor, she said

"oh,(laugh).. you..three(laugh).. haha, so..(laugh) cute!!.. whatta.. (laugh) great... choir (laugh) you.. three.. (laugh).. (choke) are.. (choke)"

then the class laughed more, Mark went beside me, was actually blushing and I laughed at him..

"hey! Marie! what's funny?? stop it"..

"aww! how cute!!" I smirked

"so thats it babe? you are now falling for me? is that it?"

I blinked and blushed..

"eww!! gosh no! yuck! you are so disgusting!"

"aww! stop it you two, gonna melt here because of your sweetness!" said Mae and smirked..

but before we could reply, Ms Wena caught our attentions, she was talking about a project..

"Since you are all business students, and this is an NSTP class, I want you to think of immersion, you have to live independently from now on, and I want you to have opposite partners, ok? then as usual, you have to adopt a child for a month ok? and take note! you must act like married couples but! NO SEX pls! or else I'll fail all of you! understood?? One for all! all for one! now go! grab your partner!"

__________________________________________

hmm?? quite interesting right?

so who do you think Marie's partner is?

and what do you think about Mark's behavior??

well sorry! I got excited so I just uploaded this new chapter!! I dont exactly like writing, but gosh! I love telling a story, specially a real story!!

tell me what's on your mind..

feel free!!

love love love!!!!!

enjoy reading!!

the whole story was composed of 10 chapters ,yeah! I already drafted it and take note! there will be a sequel of the story, so basically after this book was finished the story doesnt end and I will be uploading the sequel after the whole first book was published!!