CHAPTER 4: When hate HATE turns to CRUSH

Sorry for the super late upload!! but then here it is sweet people!! i love that u liked to read this.. uhm and im sorry if i don't put much of cliffhangers,, its just not my thing at all.. But then and again.. thanks.. please vote or comment (the usual thing)..

hope you like it! =)

_______________________________________

CHAPTER 4: When hate HATE turns to CRUSH

After the program, we all headed at our college lobby for our attendance.

I walked in daze on my way there, I just realized that we were there already when Mark put his arm on my shoulder and said

"hey babe! are you alright? I know you are itching to go home but we must wait for Ms. Wena.."

"Oh! yeah, I still remember! and also put your arm off of me, or else.."

"hey! hey! ok! relax darling!"

I scowled at him

" y'know what? you're so cute when you do that!" Said Mark and winked at me

"shut up!" I said and pinched him in the arm.

"ouch! that's not fair! now get ready for my revenge!" and smiled wide.

Before he could reach me, I shot up and run away from him, and as quick as lightning he came running with me.

After a few minutes I was caught with his arms, he then started to tickle me on my sides, and because of that I grew breathless and fell on the grass of our open field, he followed after that, and when he secured that I wont fight back anymore, he lay on his back beside me.

I looked at him and smiled..

"you know what Mark?.."

"oh! I know that you are falling in love with me, I knew it! You cant resist me!!"

"No! Its not that!.. I mean.. You really are my best friend.. "

"Ouch Marie!! Are you saying that im not cute and handsome?"

"Hey! Its not what I mean! I mean you really are my bestfriend, because.."

"because?!"

"Uhm!, because you are nice?, uhm.. sweet.. thoughtful, and.."

"..and??"

"and, yeah! youre cute and handsome"

"aww! Im so touched babe!"

"aww! Dont be crazy Mark! you know what I mean!"

He suddenly became serious..

"You know what Marie, I want to ask you something?"

"sure what is it?"

"uhm.. *sigh* its like this.."

"hey! cut the crap! straight to the point please?!"

"ok! if ever I .."

"what? please be fast!"

"if-ever-i-ask-you-will-you-be-my-girlfriend?.. " Mark said without pausing.

"I.. ah.. uhm  .. I-I.." I stuttered.

"Its ok, you dont have to answer me right now."

"No! I mean, uhm .. its just that.. you are my friend.. and"

"No! I know, I am your friend but.. I want you more than a friend!"

"Ok! and?.."

"So? Will you let me be your suitor? please??" he asked with puppy dog eyes.