CHAPTER 4: When hate HATE turns to CRUSH

Start from the beginning

"uhm!.. ah.. I.."

"Mark! Marie! what are you two doing??!, dont you want to have your attendance signed! I mean I've got no problem with that but.."(Its Miss Wena, yelling at us, but before she continued)

I yelled back..

"Yes!" then I smiled at Mark and then looked back to Miss Wena..

"Were coming!" and run to the lobby.

I left Mark staring as if he is in shock, then he slowly stood up and went back to the lobby.

I was a little shocked about what he had just asked me but then I was more shocked on myself and my answer.

But then I began wondering about Mr. Stripes, what's his name? how old is he? what is his course? gosh what year is he in? or what section?, aww I think Im going to be crazy..

I cant simply forget him, his eyes, his face, the way he moves, the way he smiles, oh! I want to see him again!

_____ _____ _____

Mark, me and Mae, headed to our City's memorial Circle to hang out because it was Friday!

On our way, I noticed that while driving Mark was somewhat looking at me, but then I was occupied by my own thoughts to react. I was actually thinking about Mr.Stripes, I was so captivated of him. Its like he was an angel from above. I know I was exaggerating but, this is how I feel. I mean duh! I know you guys actually experience this but not exactly how I experience it right?

Well, after all the hate that I have felt to Mr. Stripes I think the saying "The more you hate, the more you love" is true enough.. Because when you hate someone, you keep on thinking about that person and somehow you began to see things that was irritating to you before but now that you think about it again, it turns out that this person was actually likable.

I was interrupted of my thoughts when I heard a scream behind my back..

"eeeeeep!! yeah!!! We're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Its was actually Mae screaming)

"What the heck! Will you stop screaming, I almost lost my hearing" I snapped at her

"Aren't you excited? Marie? We've gotta party! afcourse im so excited!!"

"But you don't have to yell or shout!"

"Fine! Im sorry, ok! i dont wanna ruin this night! OMG, I cant wait!"

"As usual! What do I expect from you, .. alright! let's get going"

We all headed to the main attraction which is the party, and the theme for this month was " A Night in Paris". It was a kinda romantic setting for me because, when I look around, there are many candles lit in every corner of the function, there where diamond decorations at each tables, at the center of the function there was a big fountain and in the middle of the fountain was a statue of a cute cherub with its arrow pointing at the center stage, the fountain was surrounded by black cocktail tables, in each table was a center piece which is a floral arrangement of white roses and violets. The tables are for four people and I wondered who will sit on our table.

The stage was more fabulous, it consists of the usual red curtains and the long red carpet that starts from the entrance and ends in the center of the stage(its like a fashion runway but Hollywood style). there'e the Eiffel tower at the middle left of the stage background and then there's a podium on the right of the stage, two royal seats which was elevated about two steps above the stage. It was actually the main attraction of the whole party.

We walked on the red carpet as we enter the function, I was a little shy because everyone was staring at us, Mae was leading us, she was wearing a Black tube cocktail dress, and a black stilettos. (We actually talked about our entrance because Mae doesn't want to look like she has a date, she wants to attract men's attention again, as usual and Mark and I don't want to look single so, he was my date tonight) We( Mark and I) walked side by side, I was wearing a tight black beaded dress with a deep v-neck and back-less and a black six inch sandals while Mark was wearing a black polo and black leather jacket with his matching black pants and black bans and a silver chain necklace.