1: Target

1: Target

Saline McAlister a snobby and spoiled rich girl. She grew up with a mother and father who really were never around, in fact they were never actually home always on vacation or at work or simply just ignoring her.

Saline became fed up with her parents absence that she completely stopped caring.

She had it all, the money, the girls, the popularity and everyone treated her as if she was famous.

But what happens when having it all becomes too boring? Or it's simply just not enough

To the public eye saline was sweet and treated everyone with respect. She was a real gentle men when it came to the ladies, everyone knew saline was a player but all the girls still wanted a piece of her.

What no one knew was that saline and her friends were into alot of other activities.

"Allison" saline yelled "I've got a surprise for you" she whispered

Bre, Camz and Allison have been salines bestfriends since they were in diapers, they did everything together and here they were years later all living together.

Saline got bored once she moved out of her parents house. They bought her practically a mansion to apologize for their absences and saline thought it would be a good idea to move her friends in like they all had planned.

Although saline was close to Camz and Bre. Allison was like her sister, her right hand.

"And what might that be?" Camz and bre chimed in unison

"It's time" she stated

Camz, Ali and Bre all looked at each other with smiles on there faces.

"Let's hunt!" Saline yelled

They all gathered in Camz car as they drove around for awhile pointing at places. They ended up going to a diner, Saline liked it because it gave off a homey feeling.

"I'm Elena and I'll be your waiter today" the girl spoke

They all ended up just getting coffee or water with a bagel.

The hunt is a game that they've been playing for the last year. First they pick a target, then they make them dress up and they take them out to the woods, they give them five minutes to run and escape before they start hunting that person.

The cute ones aren't always nice

"What about her?" Bre asked pointing at a random girl but saline quickly shook her head "Or her?" Camz chimed in but saline soon shot it down "She's the one" Allison smiled while looking over her shoulder at a girl.

She was stunning. Long black hair, crystal blue eyes, she was just their type. She sat at a table in the far back as she read a newspaper.

Saline and Allison got up as they walked to her table.

"Is this seat taken" they both asked in unison

The girl looked up from the news paper as she locked eyes with saline and Allison, her cheeks blushed a bright shade of red

"No, please take a seat" she offered

They both sat down as they smiled at the girl.

"I'm Saline and this is my friend Alison"

"But you" Alison smiled "can call me Ali"

The girl seemed shy but she kept eye contact with both Ali and saline as she leaned in over the table to grab her pen and journal. She made eye contact with Allison she was so close that her breathe hit Allison's lips and saline had to put her hand on Ali's lap to stop her from doing something stupid.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Ali and you as well saline" she sat back down with a slight smirk on her face as she begin writing in her journal. "I'm Giselle"

Saline grabbed her hand as she brought it up to her lips and kissed it softly "Trust me when I say the pleasures all mine"

Allison turned her head to whisper something into salines ear as they both looked at Giselle with a sadistic smile.

"And may I just say that you're to die for"