Chapter 25//The Hunted

We search every room, looking for not only Tyler, but Lui and Josh too. I stop for a minute and think, if Lui was our exfil and extract then surely he'll be with the chopper... That means...

"He's on the roof..." I blurt out.

Everyone turns to me.

"How'd you know?" Craig questions.

"He was our exfil. That's where exfil was? Surely?" I stutter.

"Get to the chopper." (TERRORISER COMES IN MWAHAHA) Evan says.

Nogla holds me back, "Freya... Maybe you should stay here, you fully well know it will get violent... And, and blood may be spilled on our behalf... And your behalf." He whispers as he holds both my shoulders.

I let off a weak smile, "I know, Nogla. But isn't that what we all signed up for?" I question him.

He smiles back and follows me up the stairs to the roof.

I can't stop thinking about Tyler, ever since I first met him, up until now, right now, he tried to save me, he risked his life... For me. This must've been the reason Lui left me with him alone so many times.. Maybe Lui knew where my heart belonged... With Tyler. That's one thing Lui did right.

I can hear the whooshing as the helicopter propeller swings round, slicing the air as it does so, then shouting. Familiar shouting...

I start to feel the breeze as we continue up the stairs. Finally reaching the top, I see where the shouting is coming from. Tyler.

How is he alive? I see him holding his arm, blood seeping through his fingers, his face, covered with cuts and bruises. My heart flutters.

"So.. What Lui? You're gonna kill me, Huh? You're really gonna do it?" Tyler shouts at Lui, who's pointing a gun towards Tyler.

"Tyler... You know me... Of course I'll kill you!" He shouts against the wind.

Evan lets off warning shots towards Lui and he ducks and crouches close to the floor, looking in all directions for the bullets. He shoots a look over into our direction, he looks like he's seen a ghost. He mumbles something underneath his breath, something that sounded like 'Freya..' But before he could do anything, Tyler tackles him to the floor, applying punch after punch to Lui's face. Blood spurts out at Tyler, and it covers his face in a red dappled fashion. Lui, trying his hardest, blocks the punches, but not many of them before his hands collapse to his side.

Tyler continues to punch him, his face getting bloodier and bloodier by the second. I can't stand to see him like this, my heart sinks. I run over to him and try to peel him off of Lui, he's so tall and muscular it requires all of my strength to finally get one arm off of him. He turns round in a rage, and realises its me. He gets off of Lui and forces me onto the helicopters side.

"Don't you ever leave my side again. Ever." He whispers into my ear through gritted teeth, his grip hurting my wrists. I shut my eyes and that's his signal to let go, he knows he's scaring me.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbles under his breath before tucking my hair behind my ear. Our heads connect, and we both shut our eyes, like we're equally in sync with each other.

"Freya... I guess this means I don't get that dinner, right?" I turn around to find Josh, talking to Evan. I stand there. In shock.

"Evan! Why are you with-" I run at Josh and slap him.

"Who are you!!!?" I shout in his face.

"I, am your exfil. I, am the Terroriser." He announces.

"Hey Brian, we kind of need to go..." Nogla says in a rush, interrupting my confusion.

"Who's Brian???!" I shout again.

"I am, Freya." Josh-Now Brian says.

"But you..." I stop.

"Yes, I enjoyed that too Freya." Brian smirks at me.

Brian jogs over to the chopper and gets in the front, and signals for us to get in. I clamber on board and sit next to Tyler, resting my head on his shoulders. Brian takes off easily and flies casually, pretending that everyone on board are not serial killers. Tyler wraps his arm round me and I doze off, into a nice dream.

But, as soon as I rest my eyes, I feel myself getting sucked back into something, something strange... Unworldly. My head throbs and I wake up, in a dozed panic.

I look around my surroundings, nothing is familiar. I look down at what I'm wearing... Hospital clothes? I look to my right, and to my left. No one except doctors and nurses.

One ushers a doctor out of the room and points to the flowers placed idly on my bed side table.

"A group of friends left them. One of the, has kept them watered this whole time." She says as she perches at the edge of my bed.

"How long have I been out for..?" I question.

"2 Months, Ma'am." I feel a rising pain ache in my chest.

She gets up and shuts the curtains around my bed. I prop myself up in my bed and grab the label protruding the blossoming flowers. It reads;

'Some mysteries are best left unsolved.'

My eyes wander to the bottom of the card, there's a white wildcat on a blue background.

Tyler...

~~~~~~~
A/N:

THE END GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OVER EVERY CHAPTER I PUBLISH, IT HELPS ME AND REALLY DOES MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE MORE! I WILL BE ADDING ONE OFF CHAPTERS TO THIS BUT FOR NOW I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THE UNEDITED VERSION.

AS ALWAYS, FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED, AS ARE COMMENTS! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 8K READS AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT BOOK, BUH BYE!!!!