The first thing that came into my mind thinking this was all the ways in that I can make them regret ogling at him. Okay, i think being Ray's girlfriend is making me violent.

I again snapped out of my thoughts when a hot pair of lips met mine and my body started responding.

"So, how did you manage these two weeks without me ,sweet cheeks?" Raymond asked mockingly. Yeah, so I think it's time to give him a piece of mind. Right?

"Well, I was really relieved that no one is sticking with me all the time, y'know." I replied.

"Ohh really?" Raymond raised an eyebrow at me while i giggled in response.

"Yeah really." I mimic his tone while replying. Ray just smiled before giving a small peck on my cheeks.

"Hey kim!"

"Hey, Danny-boy" I replied to danny while hugging him back.

"How was your trip?"

"Exhausting" Danny groaned while I chuckled.

"So, kim since you are dropping Ray I hope you don't have any problem dropping me either. If you remember we are neighbors." Danny said the last few words slowly to tease me.

" No probl-"

"Yes, we do have a problem." Raymond cut me with his husky voice. He sounded like he is exasperated.

I glanced at Raymond in confusion while furrowing my eyebrows together. Raymond was throwing daggers at Danny and I have no idea why. Okay maybe I have. He told me he has something for me.

" I didn't ask you." Danny snapped at Raymond while reciprocating his expressions to him.

"So kim?" Danny glanced at me hopefully. I looked at Raymond for help.

"Umm....are you free right now soaf?" Raymond asked me.

"I.......I actually have some work left and It's important to complete....so...umm...not today. Why?" I replied hesitantly. I saw Raymond's expressions drop into disappointment. I so want to wipe that off his face but i already am out of my office during my work hours.

"ohh. I was thinking we can spend some time together and hangout somewhere."

" I'm really sorry ,Ray."

He just nodded in reply while I gave him an apologetic smile before giving him a light kiss on his lips.

"Eww...enough of PDA love birds. Now I hope you can drop me, right?"

I nodded in response as my cheeks just went fifty shades of pink. Raymond and Daniel started a glaring competition the whole time until we pulled away in front of Raymond's House.

***

Five Days Later

" You did it soaf. OMG. That's so amazing. I'll just tell mom." Lavy squealed out of happiness after I showed her the letter from the Amanda Corporations which told me that my project won the Intern Award and giving me other details about the Award Function Ceremony.

Saying that I was happy would be an understatement. The feeling had right now was beyond words. I cannot explain it. It's something out of the world. So tomorrow is the Day when I will be getting the Award and the one who would be presenting me the Award is nine other than Raymond Reynolds and the best part is he doesn't have the slightest idea.

I also hoped to see Dad there. I haven't asked mom about this yet. It was hard for Mom to raise two children, being a single mother. She was so disheartened when Dad abandoned us, so were we.