Prolouge

Anne's POV

I was packing my last box that I had in my small room. Compared to my brothers room, it was small but I guess that's what I have to deal with for making us have to move into this new town. And now I've done it again. My mom was thinking of putting me in therapy, but I told her no that I could handle it this time. And yet here we are again, packing.

I can't control my anger sometimes and it just gets the best of me. Not being able to control your outrage at 17 can be scary sometimes, but I never mean for it to get so bad and out of control like it was yesterday. I can remember everything that happened when I lost control. I don't go totally blind with rage and anger, I just sometimes can't stop myself once it's started. I can see and hear what's happening but it's like I have no control over my movements. I hear shouting from my parents bedroom across from mine and I silently peek my head out

"This is the eighth time we've moved Sandra. I don't know how many states we can move to." My dad said to my mom. Their door was cracked a little so I could see what's happening. "John, I know that we've moved a lot but she's still our daughter!" My mom said trying not to yell. She was shoving her things in one of the boxes. My brother Joey was sitting downstairs watching a video on his phone judging by his loud laughing. "Listen, all I'm saying is it would be a lot easier if we didn't have to move around every year because she can't control her anger when someone upsets her." My dad said sighing and sitting on their mattress. My mom sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"I know it's hard for you to keep moving and having to find a new job every time we move, but maybe this time it'll be different. She's 17 now, she might be able to control her rage and we won't have to move anymore." My mom said trying to comfort my dad. I went back to packing the rest of the stuff I had in my room. I wish my mom was right about how I might be able to control my rage and anger, but I have a feeling it'll only just get more worse to handle. Maybe she was right, I should've gone to therapy but the therapist could've called the police and sent me to an insane asylum for doing what I do.

There aren't a lot of people that have this. I'm not even sure what I have. All I know is that it's affecting my family and it's not good. I just sometimes wish I was normal like all the other girls in school. They have friends and some of them even have boyfriends whereas I only have myself and my family. But one day, I'll get mad at one of them and I'm afraid I might do something that'll make me lose them forever. And I'm not sure if I can handle being all alone with what I have because I get scared sometimes that I'll hurt the ones I love. I just hope that I don't hurt them.
* * * * * * * *
I got this idea when I was helping my friend, artificialhistory with her book. I hope you enjoy this book and if there's anything better I can do, just let me know ^*^