The bodyguard

Leo still could not calm his anger. How did he get here. A few days before, he was still the bodyguard of a wealthy businessman. He worked with a team to the safety of this man. Well sure, he had long days traveling with him in the planes, but after years of service, he was accustomed to that pace. He had his own routine. He could wake up early in the morning, do jogging, and take a shower before reading his newspaper and drinking coffee. Then he was ready to follow his boss everywhere. He was also accustomed to the staff around him. The only thing that was a problem was the wife of his boss. The latter never stopped chasing him. She had invented stratagems to get him in her bed, but Leo was not attracted to her. He didn't like these fatals womens who lived by their charm and their money. She were too spoiled and boring. For years, he had managed to escape, but her last attempt was a success. He had woken up naked in bed in the morning with his boss's wife. He had not had time to react as the door was open and his boss accused him of treason. He had lost his honor before his boss but also before his colleagues. He could lose his job, but years of loyal service had saved him, and now he was in front of this large villa without really a lot of motivation. He was told that he would work now for Cha Hakyeon. A singer who also plays occasionally in movies. The entertainment industry. All that Leo hated. He could not dream of a horrible punishment. He did not want to, but he had any choice. His career depended on it. He raised his hand and pressed the buzzer. Another life began for him.

"I am Ravi the agent who handles the promotion of Mr. Cha. I was told a lot of good thing about you. It seems that you are really good at your job. " Leo raised his hand to greet the man who called himself Ravi. He looked young enough for a developer, but one could read on his face that he had experienced. Leo followed him into a room where Ravi closed the door behind them,. He sat him down on a chair and sat opposite him. "I'm not one to hesitate so I would go to the point. We need your help. For months now, we get in the Hakyeon'malls enigmatic letters. As always, fan letters demonstrate their love for their idol, but some are quite morbid or perverted. "Said Ravi. "I do not know many things in the world of entertainment but I know that the fans can show enough perverts dice times. It's not new and it is not necessarily a threat to their idol. "Leo replied. He saw Ravi get up and go get a box. Inside the box, there were several letters of different shape and color. "Read them," asked Ravi. Leo then took some letters and began to examine them.

"I look forward to seeing your hips wiggle before my eyes. You love to wiggle your beautiful ass before my eyes. Let's see how you will do when you will dance just for me "..." Today's record: I saw your brown hair and I have wanted to smell him. Do not change the shampoo, I like the smell ... "" I expect my hubby at home. Our children also waiting for you "..." Today's record: you were sleeping so peacefully in the massage chair. Touching your feet was a treat for me. Should I capture them? "..." You should not have won this award. You do not deserve it. you ugly bastard "...." Today's record: I treasured this glass that your lips touched "..." Today's record: you seemed so sad today sitting in your dressing room. Let me capture you, I promise you that you will not suffer "..." the world does not need you ".....

Leo read the letters without much conviction. He would not stay in this house so he decided to calm the concerns of Ravi and thus assert that they did not need a bodyguard. Yet, as he was reading the letters something emerged. These letters showed an obsession and anger towards this Cha Hakyeon. Ravi had reason to be wary. "So what do you say? "Asked Ravi. " I do not know. It is true that some letters look like threats. Especially that "today's record" recurring. Does it have a meaning? "Asked Leo. "Hakyeon often communicates with his fans through words or symbols. He uses "today's record" to speak to his fans. I do not know if these letters are from the same person or different people, but what worries me is that these letters talk about Hakyeon's agenda. This means that this person rubs Hakyeon every day, "said Ravi. "Um yes it seems possible. Is this Mr. Cha has many enemies? "Asked Leo. "Um, Hakyeon has a special personality. Either you hate him or you love him. But if you like him you can not do without his presence. It may seem arrogant but this is a man who has much love to give. Besides, here he comes. "Said Ravi. Leo saw Ravi quickly hide the letters. He turned to the door to see before him a man with brown hair and dark skin stand before them. He did not seem happy at all.