11

Chapter 11
3:50pm(skip to end of school)
Anya's pov

"Where in the hell is Scarlet?" i said out loud. I looked around both ways and didnt see her car in plain sight.

A black car then pulled up in front of me. I looked in amd saw a smirking Dylan and A boy.

"Get in loser,we're going shopping?" Dylan Yelled at me. I smiled.

I got in the backseat. His friend then looked at me and smiled." Hi.." He said. I grinned and Waved." im Luke. "He said perky."Is your name beautiful? "He added. Dylan punched his shoulder with his free hand and putting it back on the steering wheel. "Im sorry about that anya." Dylan apologized. "It's fine. It was...cute. "I said.

"Um..so how was your day,anya dear?" Luke asked.
I chuckled a little to myself."Shitty really. Im going on a fucking date tomorrow. "I explained. Dylan seemed to be quiet for a while which seemed to never do.

Dylan's pov

Fuck. Why does Luke always have to do this to me. He finds out something and takes advantage of it. This is the last time i tell him about who i like.

"Shitty really. Im going on a fucking date tomorrow." Anya's words spilled out of her mouth and hit me a little. A date? With who?!?! If anyine i think it should be me. I deserve her the most.