8

Chapter 84:59amAnya's pov

Chapter 8
4:59am
Anya's pov

The thought if dylan was gonna have me up all day. I knew that if u kept doing it then it was going to get even worse. Theirs only one person who can help me through this right now.

I picked up my phone quickly and dialed Matts number.

I let it ring a few times until he finally picked up."what? Its like 5am in the morning!?!?!" he blared with his accent. I giggled a little and said"i know but i need to ask you question." i explained. "Cant a person get some sleep?" He asked." you dont even sleep at all." I reminded him. He scoffed.'"Shut up. You're such a twat. Now what's your question?"

"Well yesterday Dylan came back to town along with his brothers and the-."

"Wait wait pedo Dylan? The one that kissed you when you were younger?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes and groaned." back to what i was say-"
"The one that made out with a fucking fetus Dylan." he freaked out.

"OH MY FUCK MATT PLEASE LET ME FINISH MY QUESTION HMMMM!"I screamed.

"Fine." he said.i took deep breathe.

"Back to what i was saying..then they took scar and i to a cafe and the movies. .so he had took me home later that day and we had a little chat on the porch and he said he had missed me and then i asked him that if he knows he's my bestfriend and all he did was just walk back home. "

Matt then gave me a reply that i wasnt looking for."What does this have to do with me?" my face dropped.

"Should i be worried? I mean your a boy hes a boy. What does it all mean? Why'd he walk away?" i was at the point where i was freaking out completely.

"Anya...to be honest...i dont fucking care." matt said. I squinted my eyes a little in anger."Why are you always like that?" i asked him annoyed. I heard nothing. "I dont know what you're talking about. Im perfectly fine." he said. The phone then hung up.

I cant even rely on my best friend to give me some goddamn advice. Matt is never help anyway.

I snuggled under my blankets and thought to myself. There's only one person left who actually can help me?