2.

Chapter 2

Anya's pov

It was Thursday afternoon. About 3:18pm

My sister scarlet and i were outside sitting on the porch finishing up my late school work assignment.

"I wanna say thank you again for helping me." I said to scarlet. She made a contempt look and smacked her lips." treasure this moment because im never helping you with French homework again. " she whined. I rolled my eyes but before i could continue on i saw a car pull in next door.

It was a way different car than i usually would see.

Two tall blonde boys had exited out of the car. They definitely caught scarlet's gaze.

All of a sudden ms. Oliver came out of the house and attacked one of them with a hug.

My eyebrows scrunched together when i realized who it was.

"That cant be who i think it is." I said dumbfounded.

"Yikes." i heard scarlet mumble under her breath. It was devin and Andrew. The years have definitely changed him. New blonde hair, more for,i could go on. Andrew on the other hand always looked the same. Same blonde hair but he grew some facial hair.

My mind trailed off to see another brother missing. Where's Dylan?

Hes maybe j-

"Do you think they remember us?" she interrupted my thoughts.

I scoffed and shrugged my shoulders
"Psht. I dont care." i lied. I rested my head on to my hand and sighed.