Chapter Nine - Never Let A Psychopath Hold Power

Castiel Novak kept many secrets from everyone he ever met. Even his own family. He didn't care for them the way that they cared for him. Once upon a time he used to, but one day that all suddenly changed. He had to become an entirely different person just to keep himself and the whole business alive. Which is why it was a shock to everyone when one of his secrets got revealed.

As I told you before, Castiel had killed his own father because of the abuse put into him by the man, however this wasn't entirely true. I hate lying to my readers, but I need you to feel the same shock and horror that both his family and Dean did. Dean murdered his father in cold blood partly because he thought Cas had been through the same situation.

This was a lie.

Amid the mist of chaos arising on that night when Castiel supposedly killed his father, his father ran. Taking 20 billion dollars with him in the run. Mafia from all over who the man had borrowed off were after him and after they thought they found out Cas had killed him, they turned on Castiel instead; saying that he needed to pay off the debt that the dead man owed.

Castiel, as much as he hated his father couldn't let him die. He couldn't let the mafia find and kill him, so he killed them instead. Everyone last one of them and became the new head face of the criminal underground while his father took the next flight to Barbados where he lived happily, spending his money and finding new play things to hit and scream at since he didn't have Castiel anymore.

However word got around quickly about how well castiels businesses were running, and it wasn't long before is father became jealous of everything Castiel had now. He was a very jealous man, In fact, he was a very evil man. He cared nothing for his children, his family, his friends. All he cared for was money. He hadn't even been in love with his wife when she died giving birth to Castiel, but somehow he seemed to want to take all of his anger out on the boy and let that be the reason why.

Castiel wasn't stupid, he knew all of this. He knew his dad was alive and hated every one of his family. He knew that his father loved money more than anything else in the world which is exactly the reason why he wasn't surprised but his father came looking around the city for him.

Castiel found him first though. He always had people on the look out in case his father came riding back into town wanting a bit of castiels fortune after he had blown all of his on rich houses, expensive cars and pricy girls. And it's exactly the reason why he wasn't surprised when one of his handymen came and whispered in his ear while he stood over a poor businessman who had gone completely broke by spending all of the businesses money on gambling.

"Your father has been spotted, Mr Novak. He's just booked into Grayham Hotel."

Castiel nodded silently and put a finger to his lips as Dean looked at him with his eyes squinted slightly, trying to make out what the handyman was saying. Cas smiled at Dean and straightened up.

"Come on love, I think that's enough for one day. I'll take you home but I have other business to attend to."

"Can't I come with you?" Dean asks quietly as he steps closer towards Castiel. The man tutted and grinned slightly, putting an arm around deans waist and pulling him slightly closer.

"Now now Winchester." He purred in his ear slightly. "I need you at home dearie, ready for me to get back."

Dean smiles slightly, but still looks disappointed as they enter the car and drive back. The thing with Stockholm syndrome is that you want to be with you capturer all the time, no matter what. He was completely obsessed with castiels whole being and he was almost at a loss without him. Ever since killing his father, Dean had almost been joint at the hip with Castiel, unable to survive without him. But here he was, going off on a secret errand by himself leaving Dean all alone.