Chapter 1

BOOK 2 OF "NEVER FEAR WILLIAM T. SPEARS IS HERE"

Your pov.........
I'm to young I wanna go home it's not fair *crys* on this planet it was windy cold and silent.

"Why did William not help me when they took me 'cry' away"

I couldn't stop crying and do you blame me I was 7 years old a demon/reaper who does not know how to control herself and is now all alone on one planet with no food or water or anyone to talk to...

"Hush......child don't worry hehehe I'll take care OF you."a CREAPY voice said I hugged eve

"W-who are you"I cry out

"Well I could tell you who you are hehe and your my dinner!"it said and lanched for me but I ran

"You could run but never hide its a flat world here Hahahahahah"

I have no idea of what to do but run from that creature. It had 4 legs 4 tails 1head and its tails were on fire and its legs were sharpe like rose stems. Absolutely a nightmare....

The sky was redpurple the ground is dark purple and I was full of fear.

1 year later.........
8 years old:

A year has pasted and I'm still here with no food or water. I train myself to fight on my own and how to use my powers. The creature so called IT was still after me for its "dinner".

2 years later........
9 years old:

I have found a little pond since I've been traveling the planet I learned to stand on water and to run on it to but I don't ever drink the water.

3 years later.......
10 years old:

IT is still running for me and my legs are starting to give up and i don't  know what to do. I fell to the floor and IT got me..

4 years later........
11 years old:

I've been trap underground by IT but managed to get out and run away. My powers are weak but I still train. IT was after me again.

5 years later......
12 years old:

I'm stronger than before I fought off IT for the time being. But I'm hungry and it's been what now 5 years since I haven't ate.

6 years later.......
13 years old:

I have forgotten about the planet Earth and everyone by now but a pinch of my memory is still in place.

7 years later.....
14 years old:

I cry myself to sleep every night to punish myself for what I gotten my self into and how stupid and weak I am. But I hug eve but I wish I remembered how I got her.

8 years later.......
15 years old:

IT won't stop and has more power then ever before and now can find me more easily. This is when I need help I'm beginning to become weak I have not eaten for 8 years and I'm losing more control over my powers.

9 years later.....
16 years old:

I'm now mad PISSED OFF of my life i met a friend on this planet and she was scared but we became friends but IT killed her and I got mad! I almost killed IT but IT got away I'm mad and that's not a good sign! But i promise myself I will kill IT and I won't stop to die unless I know IT IS DEAD!

10 years later.......
17 years old: home?

I was prepared to kill IT but then a flash came in and a thing that looked so familiar a SHIP that's it. It was the ship that if I remember good that brought me here....?
There was a note inside I reached in and I kinda remember some words....

It said

"Princess ______ it has been over 10 years and now you may return home and meet all your family and friends. Names are down below.-

William, Grell,  Ronald, Undertaker, Sebastain, Ciel... And more to come

Now step into the ship in 2 minutes or else we will come and pick you up are self.!"

"Ha this is a trick and I won't fall for it, do they really think I will fall for a stupid trick like that I have no family what so every and I won't LEAVE UNTIL IT dies....."

I start to walk away and go where IT lives we began fighting and if I hurt IT one more time IT would be gone dead! forever HEHEHEHE

But before I could kill IT people grabbed me by my shoulders and took me away from IT,and I had a flashback because it seemed so familiar

'Flashback'

I was saying bye to some people and then a hand grabbed my should and pushed me away and I remember the people not coming to help me..........William'

End of flashback

"Princess we are here to take you back" they said but I tired to fight back oh no what I'm I going to do!!!!!!! I need to kill IT before anything happens!

But I was already put in the ship and we were off....

Williams pov.... 10 years ago.

"What do you mean SHE IS 6 YEARS OLD AND IS ALONE BRING HER BACK!!" I yelled at the counciler

This is the worst feeling every everyone tried to calm me down but I wouldn't!!

Now 10 years later now ____ is coming home....

Still Williams pov...

"WILLIAM WAIT UP!!"grell yelled but I didn't care my ___ is coming home!!!!

We were all in reapers headquarters and even Sebastain and ciel were here and so was undertaker....

"So where is she"we asked

"It seems like she missed the 2 minutes so we are sending off men to go get her.."they said I couldn't wait to see her I was sooo fricken happy

"She's here" the counciler said but I didn't see her "bring her in" they said and two me went in side a room and brought out I suppose it was ____ but I couldn't see her face..

"There we go welcome back Princess"the counciler said

"She hasn't said a word since the flight"one man said

"____?" Grell says

"_____ are you alright sweetheart? We missed you so much "Grell went up to hug her but she turned away

"W-why"she said

"Why what? Is something wrong?" I asked her "do you remember us?"

"Why would you take me away when I was so close to kill IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she yelled

"Kill who?"ciel asked

"IT!! I was so close but you all brought me here!!! Why!!! Who are you people!!!!!"she yelled and my heart broke... She forgot me

OK LISTEN!?!??!!!!!!!!

So how was it and I have a big idea for the rest of the book so please comment and don't forget to VOTE AND FOLLOW bai❤️😍😴😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜