I grabbed my purse and opened Michael's office door a smidge to tell him that I was leaving, but I noticed he was hunched over, massaging his legs, while his face was contorted in pain. This is why I didn't want him at work and it was why I felt so guilty about our late night activities. This was the proof I needed to prove my point.

"Mikey, we are going home." He popped his head up and straightened his back out.

"Micah-" I shook my head.

"No, Michael. This is what I wanted to avoid, you being in this pain. We'll work from home or something, but we are going home." Michael looked over my face and realized I wasn't budging, so he just sighed and started to gather his papers together. I walked out and went over to my computer to save the reports and finish them at home.

"Hey, Micah are you ready?" Blaise asked. I shook my head apologetically.

"Sorry, Blaise. Michael has to go home, now. His stubborn head is in pain, but doesn't want to admit it." Blaise nodded.

"Sounds like Michael. I'll just go eat lunch with Gabby." I raised an eyebrow.

"He's Gabby now?" Blaise turned a cute shade of red and I laughed at him. "I'm kidding. Go enjoy your man." Blaise hugged me and kissed my cheek, then left the office. I grabbed my USB and went back to Michael's office and grabbed his papers for him as he slowly- more slowly than before- got up and hobbled to the door.

We walked in silence and once again the office stared at us as if we were weirdos. I ignored it and just watched Michael cautiously as he walked to the elevator. Gabe and Blaise were leaving also and we piled into the elevator.

"Dude, you're walking like you're 50." Michael glared over at his friend and he chuckled. "What's got you so messed up anyway?"

"My girlfriend is practically irresistible." Michael said dryly and I blushed heavily. Blaise laughed and patted my back.

"You finally understand my pain." I rolled my eyes, but I did understand how embarrassing the sex comments were.

We rode in silence the rest of the way and went our separate ways as we walked to my car. Michael bought me a car, so I stopped using the company car. Michael grunted in pain as he sat down and I frowned. I didn't like seeing him in such pain.

I drove home in silence and helped Michael out of the car. He normally argued, but today said absolutely nothing. I led him to the couch because I didn't want him going up stairs and he laid down and closed his eyes. I kissed his lips and he kissed back before putting his arm over his eyes.

In about 10 minutes, Michael's breath had evened out and I knew he was sleeping. I busied myself with finishing the reports and emailing them to Michael, before hearing my stomach growl in neglect.

"Sorry, little one. I'll feed you now." I walked to the kitchen and made a simple turnkey, cheese and mayonnaise sandwich. I was just finishing it when someone knocked at the door. I brushed off the crumbs from my mouth and answered the door.