Chapter 18: Midnight kiss...?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(Y/n)-Your name.
(L/n)-last name.
(E/c)-Eye color.
(H/c)-Heir color.
(F/c)-favorite color.
(W/t)- weapon type

(More well come)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Your POV.

...days have been easy...days have been hard..No matter what...we always are their for each other...Aphmau wanted to give Levin he's space....so, After she see Malachi she wanted to explore and find a new home....but things have been getting weird.. Laurence..is..Well know where to be seen.

And that Mystery Girl is acting weird..she doesn't want to talk to anyone no more, Well for her friend Onyx he's much as worried as I em....And Aaron is more Ok near people, He doesn't wear he's hood a lot now, Sally well I'm happy with her but she has bad social skill...but she is getting better.

Me, I'm....I don't know...to many things are happing I can't think for myself... I just want my friends to be happy, But that's hard when all of them are feeling different..

I was in a treehouse... Alone..That's how I like it, I was just sitting their looking out the window....at the water....

"You have been looking out that window for about 11 minutes now, are you ok..?"

I turned around to see Aaron leaning against the Wall, But he had a worried face.

"..yeah, I'm fine....I've just been thinking about a lot of stuff.." I said.

"No...your not, What's wrong?" He asked.

"...It's..Weird..Isn't it?
Ever since 15 years has past...Everything, Everyone are/is different.. "

"...so why don't you tell them.." He asked again.

"..cuz I just feel everyone is dealing with their own emotions right now.." I said looking out the window again.

"How so..?" He asked.

"...Aphmau is trying to find a new home, Laurence, he is missing...but I know it has something to do with he's emotions..and Shadow Knights,
And Mystery, I don't know..she is still hard to trust and same for Onyx...but their good people.. And their both using their emotions..a lot.."( I'm sorry I can't think of everyone right now XD)

"....." He stayed quiet.

"...and, You...I don't know.." I said.

"Em I that hard to read..?" He said walking closer.

"Yes..." I answered.

"...I'll tell you..
I'm worried, confused, Inlove, and..more worries.. " he said.

Did he just say in love?
And why em I now worried about that?!

"Uh-uhmm..Aaron..you said..inlove..? " I asked.

"Yes..I have really deep feelings for....someone.. " he said with a tint blush?.

"...may I ask who...?" I asked again.

UGH!! (Y/N) JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!

"I can't say...just yet....I need to find out if she likes me back" he said.

"..Ok..well..Is their anything you wanted?" I asked.

"...well..I do.....but maybe another time.." He said with a shrug.

" Are you sure, cuz I have time right know" I said.

Why..em I saying this?! AND WHY EM I EMBARRASSED ABOUT IT?!

"..well I do want something.. " he said.

"Ok..what is it--?!?!!" My eyes go wide.

I was... shocked I felt he's lips on mine and I was blushing like a idiot!
He stopped and looked me straight in the eyes.

"...I need to go, See you tomorrow " he said with a smirk then lift.

'....What just happed?!' I thought to myself
Ugh..I'm going to bed I can't even Think anymore!!

I went to bed and fell asleep...

Mystery's POV.

I don't want no one seeing me like this...it's... Ugh..I need air, I walk outside... It's Midnight no ones awake the guards Are guarding and I just Walk around I see families smiling, and being happy...*Sighs* Being happy..

I walk around some more and I see (Y/n) Talking to Mr. Ab's in a treehouse, Why would she be up this late?
Heh..Speak for myself I'm awake..but I look back and I see Pretty boy Kissing her..

"Heh...you finally did it...Haha...!" I said to myself.

Anyways.. I should go back..Onyx is up to..but he didn't know I was up cuz I Escape through my window..but yeah..I could get him worried..

+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:

( I'm sorry my little Demons I didn't do it longer but I was running out of ideas for this chapter, but I just hope you liked it and the Kiss Mr. Abs gave you XD)

See you later
My little Demons Bye!!❇✳✴