Chapter 11; .... adventure to save 2 Souls..

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(Y/n)-Your name.
(L/n)-last name.
(E/c)-Eye color.
(H/c)-Heir color.
(F/c)-favorite color.
(W/t)- weapon type

(More well come)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Your POV.
( And all of this is happing whale sally was meeting Zoey Malachi and aphmau )

I ran to where the nether Portal was and i fought a bunch of Shadow Souls. I finally found it...but..it wasn't purple..it...it was red..? And it didn't have obsidian surrounding it....it was..a white frame..

"(Y/N)!" Yelled some running after me.

"Huh?! TRAVIS WHERE IS SALLY I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER SAFE!!" I Yelled at him.

"DON'T WORRY SHE OK!!" He yelled back at me.

"Ugh well you guy's shut up already!" Said a voice I really don't want to hear right now.

"ZENX!!" Yelled me and Travis.

"Haha hello puppet.. How are you?" He asked.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT YOU TRADER!!" I yelled at him.

"Hahaha! You still remember that..?" He said.

"Of course I do you jerk!!" I snapped at him.

"Then let's finished it..!" He said getting he's blood red sword.

"You got it!!" I said as I charged at him with my (W/t).

He tries to hit me with the sword but i blocked it with my (W/t) My wings go free and I jump up doing a backflip and leaded on a tree.

"COME OUT NOW I WANT THAT AMULET!!" He yelled at me.

"What?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! " I yell back to him.

Then everything in my world... Stopped..
My Eyes widened.. As I felt a pain in my chest..I didn't scream...

"...you were so nice... I'm sorry.. " I herd Zenx say as he pulled out the sword of my chest.

"AHHH!!!!" I screamed at the pain, I fell the the ground with a pool of blood surrounding me. My wings disappeared I laid their trying not to let the Darkness take over my visions I was going to give up.. my vision was getting blurry..but I saw a someone fighting Zenx then another one picking me up and started running... But I can't do it...it..hurts.." ...no...i-it...can't...... End... Like this..!!" I said before letting the darkness take over.........I knew..I was gone..

....I was dead..

Zoey's POV.

As their was a scream coming from the distance I saw Sally fall on the floor.

"Zoey! What happened?!! " Asked Aphmau coming in seen sally in Malachi's arms.

"I don't know what happened out their?!" I asked her.

"I don't know! But are you guys OK?" She asked walking over to sally.

"Yeah we're fine..but.. Sally." Malachi said looking at her lifeless face.

"Well mabe--!?!" I was about to say something then the door swing open to revealing Garroth almost covered in blood whale holding a Lifeless (Y/n) in he's arms.

"ZOEY I NEED YOU HELP FAST!" Garroth said putting her in a bed.

"OH MY IRENE WHAT EVEN HAPPENED?!" I Asked checking her pulse.

Z-Zenx! He said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"I..can't heal her..!" I said looking at him.

"WHAT?!" He yelled/ Asked.

"Garroth I mean I'm the wrong person to heal her! " I said now looking at Sally.

"B-but Zoey..your saying she is going to Die?!" He said overreacting.

"S-Same with Sally?" I Asked myself.

Aphmau's POV.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
A little girl and a woman..?!

"Zoey please tell me that their is a why to heal them?" I asked her hoping she would say Yes.

"Yes their is a why..but..it's.. extremely risky!" She said getting a book and looking through the pages.

"Anything! We can lose both of them!" Said Garroth.

"OK..you have to go through the soul portal....and meet the 5 souls.." She said reading the page.

"OK..where is can we find the soul portal?" I asked.

"..well..they usually spawn near the nether portal where the shadow souls usually spawn" she explained.

"So..we're going to save 2 souls..?"
I turned around to see Vylad leaning against the door frame.

"Yes do you want to help..?" I said grabbing a backpack.

"Sure..but you guy's better hurry nether portal is disappearing as well as the soul portal.." He said.

"OK come on! We have no time!" I said running out the door with Zoey.

Garroth's POV.

I was about to go but I turned around looked at her lifeless body.... I hope this well work..i thought then ran out the door.

Another adventure but saving 2 souls..

( OK yeah this chapter is kinda Gory but hey..who doesn't love gore!)

See you later
My Little Demons Bye!!❇✳✴