Chapter 11

What Bruce and Dick are wearing to the party. Dick is wearing the blue suit with brown shoes, and Bruce is wearing the black suit with black shoes. Okay on to the story

*At Wayne Manor*
Dick was getting ready for the party tonight. He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair easily. Alfred walked in Dick's room and held a gold watch in his hand. "Master Grayson?" Dick turns around and looks at Alfred. "Hey Alfred." Alfred gives Dick the watch. "I heard you were leaving this summer have you told Bruce?"
"Yes and I am afraid to leave for two years."
"I know but hopefully this will remind you of home." Alfred gives Dick the watch and sits down on the bed. Dick smiles and sits down next to Alfred. "Thank you."

Alfred nods smiling then stands up walking out of the room. "Don't ever forget where your home is." He walks downstairs to the limo to drive Bruce and Dick to the party. Dick walks downstairs putting on the watch that Alfred gave him. Bruce was waiting downstairs at the door. "Ready?" Bruce asked with his serious voice. "Yes." Dick said walking out of the mansion with Bruce to the limo. Alfred opens the limo door. Bruce and Dick go inside the limo as Alfred closes the door. Dick looks out the window as the limo started moving.

They arrived at the party and Alfred opens the door for them. The paparazzi started to take pictures as Bruce and Dick got out the limo. One of the female reporters walked up to Dick. "Mr. Grayson I have a few questions for you." Dick looked at the reporter and nodded smiling at the camera. "Is it true that Gotham City's Police want you to train in Blüdhaven jail you can join GCPD?" Dick smiled. "That is correct." The reported nodded. "Now this question is completely irrelevant to the big news but, are you dating Wallace Rudolph West? Nephew of Barry Allen? Now we want to know the truth because there have been sighting of you and Mr. West kissing, hugging, and holding hands." Dick looked at the reporter than at the camera. He took a deep breath and said, "Yes, yes I am." The reporter smiled and said, "Mr. West you can come out now." Dick gave the female reporter a confused looked until he saw his boyfriend come out of the helicopter with a black suit and tie. "Wally?" Dick said as Wally walked up to his boyfriend and kissed him right in front of the camera. Dick happily kissed Wally back. The two boys pulled away smiling and holding each other's hand.

The reporter smiled and asked, "How did you feel when you saw your boyfriend come out of the helicopter?"
"Shocked very shocked and happy." Dick smiled.
"Well now go on and have fun at the party."
Dick and Wally walked up to Bruce. "You knew he was coming didn't you." Bruce smiled and chuckled. "Your invitation did say plus one so I set the whole thing up with Barry." Barry popped up out of nowhere smiling. "Come on we have a party to go to. The four of them walked inside.

*2 hours later*
Dick, Bruce, Wally, and Barry were laughing and making jokes until an unwanted guests arrived. A red dot appeared on Bruce's forehead. "Look out!" Dick tackled Bruce to the floor and a shot came and broke the window. The GCPD Officers took out their guns and looked around. Bruce and Dick got back up. The lights went out then came back on. Everyone looked around until they saw that Slade was near the door pointing a sword at Dick's throat.

Wally was angry. Angry that he couldn't use his speed to save his boyfriend. "Now now now we don't need another person joking the GCPD now do we. So I'm just going to slit this poor boys throat in front of everyone. So that everyone can see that whoever joins the GCPD will suffer the same fate. Dick didn't look worried or scared he was calm. "Any last words Mr. Grayson?" Slade pressed the sword deeper making Dick draw blood. "Yeah I do. Didn't anyone ever tell you to keep your guard up?" Slade looked at Dick confused as Dick grabbed Slade's arm and sword and flipped him over taking the sword away.

Slade fell on his back then quickly got back up taking his other sword out getting ready to fight. "Should have killed me when you had the chance." Dick said taking off his blazer and getting into position. "Then I won't hold back on you kid." Slade said swinging at him. Dick flipped over Slade slashing his back. Grayson slashed at his opponents legs causing Slade to fall to one knee and dropping his sword. Dick kicked his sword away and threw the one how was holding away from them.

"If you wanted a fight, fight like a man." Dick said walking back to Bruce, Wally, and Barry. The officers arrested Slade and took him away. Jim walked to Dick. "How the heck did you how to fight like that?" Dick smiled. "I used to be in the circus and I had a personal trainer to teach me how to let my anger go on a positive way." Jim smiled and patted Dick on the back. "Your trainer did a good job." Jim walked away and Bruce pinched Dick. "Nice lie Richard." Dick smiled and rubbed his arm. Wally have Dick his blazer. "Can we go home now?" Dick asked kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

Bruce nodded. "Barry and Wally can sleep over too." The four of them walked outside getting into Bruce's limo that was waiting outside for them. The four of them got inside the limo as Alfred drove them to Wayne Manor.

*Im trying to update more because I know a lot of you like this story. So I'm trying my best to update for you all. Hope you enjoyed this story and I'll update as soon as I can. Bye bye for now peeps*