Chapter 2

~Dick's POV~
Once we reached school Alfred let me and Tim get out. I saw Tim to his friends as soon as he said bye to Alfred. "Thanks for the ride Alfred I'll see you later." I saw Alfred smile and nod then he drove away. I took a deep breath and walked inside the school then walked straight to my locker. Once I put in the combination I opened my locker and saw a note fall out of it. The note was anonymous but the writing looked familiar. The note said "Meet me on the roof at 6th period. -Anonymous" I stared at the paper until I heard the bell to go to homeroom rang. 'Great I'm going to be late again.' I thought as I grabbed my books quickly then closing my locker.

~Wally's POV~
I was in homeroom talking to Babs. She's pretty funny once you get to know her. I looked around I saw Dick wasn't here yet. Let me rephrase that he's usually the first one here. But he's been late recently and I'm starting to get worried. I push the thought back and started to actually listen to what Babs was saying. I'll admit once I said hi I tuned her out. Not my fault all she talks about is computers and hacking. Then again I'm a science wiz...you can thank Barry for that. I nodded at what Barbara was saying so I didn't look like I was zoning out when I clearly was. I heard the bell ring and I walked to my seat so the teacher doesn't mark me absent for not being in my seat. After two minutes I saw Dick walk in and take his seat. "Late again Mr. Grayson." The teacher said looking down at her desk. "Sorry Ms. Jimenez I got distracted with something." Dick said looking up at the wall. Ms. Jimenez is my homeroom teacher/Chemistry Teacher. She's a bit pale with gray hair pulled back into a bun, her side bangs pushed behind her ear, a blue semi-tight skirt, a white collared long shirt, and black heels. She's 25 years old but she dyed her hair gray. I took out my phone and texted Dick.
W: Hey man you okay?
Dick took out his phone and texted back.
D: Just tired
W: Are you sure?
D: Yeah and I have a question?
W: What?
D: Why are you texting me when I'm right next to you?
I laughed at his response and looked at him.
W: Because it looks like I'm doing something
D: But you aren't
W: ...shut up
I saw Dick chuckle then the bell rang. "Oh great time for hell." Dick smiled and walked out of the classroom to his first period class. I walked to my class and sat down at the table. 'Hmmm maybe I can ditch sch- nope Artemis will kill me.' I thought as I saw the teacher write something on the board. I started to copy notes as I think about what I'm going to do after school with Dick.

~Dick's POV~
I already knew today was going to be long. One because I was suppose to meet someone at 6th period and I'm going to hang out with Wally after school. Before I knew it the bell rang for second period. Great I zoned out and completely forgot to copy the notes. I shrugged and walked out of the classroom. I decided to skip 2nd and 3rd period and just stayed in the locker room. Since it was the beginning of 3rd and I had gym fourth I just sat there texting Wally while he was in his 3rd period class.
D: Hey
W: Why is the great Richard Grayson texting me when he's supposed to be paying attention in class?
D: I skipped
W: You what!?
D: I skipped class
W: Since when did you skip? And why didn't you tell me?
D: Just for today I'm not feeling like myself
W: Where are you?
D: Boys locker room
W: I'll be there in 5
D: Why?
W: You think I want to be here?
D: Did you even go to class?
W: ....no
D: Idiot
W: Look who's talking Mr. I didn't go to class
D: Good point hurry up
W: Kay
I put my phone in pocket and waited for Wally to get here. I heard the door open and I looked up it was Wally. "Hey Wall-man." I said and he punched my shoulder lightly. "Sup Dickie." We talked for the rest of 3rd period until the bell rang. Good thing me and Wally had the same gym class and teacher so we got dressed and waited a while to get out so the teacher wouldn't suspect anything. Something tells me that this is going to be a long period.

*Hey guys! Yes I'm not dead. Sorry it took me so long to update. Anyways let me know how it is and if I need to make any adjustments. Remember I suck at writing sometimes. Hahaha hope you enjoyed bye bye for now.*