Chapter 1

~Dick's POV~
I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. That and Tim is hitting me with a pillow to wake me up. "Wake up Dick!!" I heard him yell into my ear for the fifteenth time. "What do you want?" I asked him barely awake. Tim rolled his eyes and dragged me off the bed. "It's time to get up from school dumbass! If you don't wake up I'm telling daddy." I immediately got up and hit him with a pillow. "That was payback." Tim started laughing as he wiped his eyes from the tears that were coming out. "Alfred said to be down there in 20 minutes." I nodded and saw him walk out the door. I looked at my phone and saw a few messages from Wally.
W: Dick you up?
W: Hey Dickie?
W: DICK!
I chuckled at the way Wally tried to get my attention by spamming my name.
D: I'm up now what do you want?
W: Finally sheesh you want to hang out after school today?
D: It depends how much homework I have
W: Come on please my parents aren't home for once and Uncle Barry is on Vacation with Aunt Iris.
D: Fine
W: Woohoo! See you at school bro
I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom, and opened the cabinet and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"
"It's Bruce. Can I come in?"
"Give me two minutes." I brushed my teeth quickly knowing not to keep Bruce waiting. After I was done I opened the door and Bruce walked inside. "Yes?"
"We need to talk." He gave me his Batman glare.
"About?" I asked a little terrified.
"You."
"What about me?"
"You've been acting odd lately. What's wrong?"
"Nothing just tired with all the crime lately."
"That's how our life is. Get used to it," he said walking out of my room. After I got dressed I walked downstairs and sat down at the table and started eating. "Delicious as always Alfred thank you." Alfred nodded with a smile and walked away to the limo. Tim stared at me with one of those what's wrong looks. I shook my head and continued eating. "Crap we're going to be late! Come on Dick!" He said getting up and grabbing his bag. I grabbed my bag and followed him out the door. We both got into the limo and Alfred drove us to school.

*Hello peeps sorry that it is a bit short and again I suck at writing so if you see any mistakes just comment. Okay until the next time goodbye for now I hope you enjoyed it.*