She nodded and walked away with the boy.

I turned around to head to the bathroom for men. I tried to hide the dirt on my clothes, by covering it with my backpack. It didn’t really help as every time I took one step, I almost dirtied that too.

When I turned around a corner, I saw a man looking irritated, waiting beside the door to the bathroom. I smiled and nodded to him, before I entered the door.

Right as I came inside I dropped my backpack, and began dipping my clothes in the running water I turned on. The sticky stuff was rather difficult to get off, but it looked liked I only needed to give it a proofer wash when I got home.

I decided it couldn’t be any better, and turned the water off. When I turned around I saw the man from before standing at the end of the room, looking at me with his hair covering his eyes, so that I couldn’t see them.

I found it very odd that he was looking at me like that. “Excuse me, but can I do anything to help you sir?” I gave him my fake smile. Somehow this man was making me uneasy.

“I’m not sure…” He rose his heard just a tiny bit, so that I could see his eyes for a short moment.

“Well, then I will be going. Please take care.”

I turned around again to get my backpack, but felt a pair of hands pushing me forward. I yelped when I hit the floor hard, landing on my hands, but still knocking my head together with the floor.

“What are you do-“A large hand covered my mouth before I could speak the rest of the sentence and I felt him learn closer over me.

“Aren’t you late? And then showing up like this? All covered up in sticky stuff. Guess you just got off from another job. Then I don’t need to do any foreplay?” He laughed and ripped at my jacket.

“Mmmph!” What is he talking about!? I didn’t understand him at all, and what did he mean by another job? I just wanted to get home! Is he trying to rob me or something? That’s a pretty weird way to do that.

He laughed at my protest, and violently threw me forward hitting the floor again. As soon as I got up, he pushed me again and this time I ended against a door. I growled at him, and tried to hit him, before he would push me again, but he got a hold on my hands, and pulled me with him into the room.

I saw that it was one of the bigger shower rooms, people could use to take a bath if needed. It was some rooms the bigger stations were beginning to get.

He slammed the door closed, and locked it.

It was now I got scared.

I still didn’t know what was going on, and what was going to happen to me. 

“What is going on?” I tried not to make my voice shake, but I don’t think I succeed that.

“What? Aren’t you the guy I ordered? I wanted it rough, but not really the rape style. Ah, we can’t help that, can we? Let’s have some fun now. I’m tired of waiting.” He smirked and slapped me across the face.

At first I was taken aback by his words, but when he slapped me, and my heard moved to the other side, my mind completely shut down. I didn’t know what was going on, and why I was in this mess, but I certainly knew that I was in danger.

“I-I think you misunderstood me, I-“ I didn’t end my speech about not being whoever he was looking for, before another hand came flying with my face.

Okay the first slap sent my mind going off, but the second made it start again.

Just because I don’t normally answer people back when harassing me, it doesn’t mean I won’t get mad and get back at them if I wanted to. I only waited and gave up with something better than them.

This time I just couldn’t wait in these circumstances.  So my hand went flying back this time. Oh, and I’m not some weakling, probably against him, but not against common people.

I guess I was right about not really being a match against him, when he pushed me over once again, with a pissed of attitude. I felt numerous sore spots on my body by now, and this was beginning to freak me out, but my several tries to get the guy on top of me off, didn’t success.

When he ripped my T-shirt in pieces I didn’t understand why he ripped at it, but right as he began pulling at my pants, while holding me down, my brain went crazy with flashing red light.

He wasn’t trying to rape me right?

________________________________________________________________

Short, but a start. Hoped you liked it ^^