Rocking club with the guys

Comincia dall'inizio

After taking my shower to get the chlorine smell off me and shampoo and condition my hair , I turned off the shower and got out . I dried myself off with my towel , and walk into the room . I put on my bra and panties , and then I get out the dress I had gotten yesterday along with the shoes . I put them on , and then zip up the shoes .

  ( Here's a picture of kimmy's dress and shoes , that she has on now

  ( Here's a picture of kimmy's dress and shoes , that she has on now . )

  After putting on the dress and shoes , I run back to the bathroom and blow - dried my hair . After that I brushed it and put a mini ponytail in the back of my hair , but left the rest of my hair down . I then did my makeup . I only did a lil bit of black eyeshadow , added some light blush , put some lipstick on then added some strawberry lip gloss . After doing that all , I walked out of my room and walked downstairs . I walked through the livingroom , and to the doorway where I found the guys with wombat .
They all looked at me , and I could see some faint blushes on they're faces . But except for en , his was a bit deeper and more showable . 

  I had looked at them , they had dressed up a bit too . " You guys ready? " I asked . " Y - yeah let's go . " en stuttered . Wow , did en just stutter? I've never heard him stutter before . This is totally new to me . So we walked out of the house , atsushi locked the door and we walked to the car that was provided with the house . Once we got in , ryu got in the drivers seat and he started driving . I was in the second back squished between en , and yumoto . Atsushi was on the other side of en , and the teacher was on the other side of yumoto holding wombat .

" Do I have to go? And why am I dressed up? " wombat asked as he was being held in the teachers right arm .
I looked at wombat , and he had a shirt with a jacket on . Not to bad , but I agree with him . Why dress him up?

" We don't trust you alone , so your coming with us . " atsushi said .
" And all the team members are going! Your a team member too wom - san! " yumoto said . " You guys really count me in as a member? " wombat asked .
" Yeah , why not? " lo asked . " Well your the one who forced this on us , so you kinda take responsibility for it . " en said . Hearing that caused wombat to look a bit sad , I'll cheer him up .

" Well it's not all bad for me , I've actually wanted to be a superhero since I was little . So don't be sad , I like this . " I said . Wombat raised his head , and he looked happy . " Really?! " he asked . " Yeah , cause I'm happy that I get to fight monsters side to side with my big brother and his friends . So yeah , I like knowing that I get to be a hero . " I said . Wombat smiled , and I knew he was cheered up . I looked to ryu , and he was smiling .

            * At club *

   Once ryu parked the car , they all got out and I was getting out but as I was almost out of the car I sudden tripped on something . I was about to fall , but suddenly I was in caught in arms .
I looked and I was in en's arms , holy crap . I looked at en , and he looked at me . " En you can put my sister down , thanks for catching her but let's go . "
ryu said .