Truth or Dare?

Josh's POV
RILEY RILEY I NEED TO TALK TO RILEY
BUT I HAVE TO BE CALM ABOUT IT

I breathed in and out twice then walked into Riley's room

"Riley I have to tell you something but you can't freak out or be mad at me."

"You like maya and you want to go on a date with her but you can't cause of my dad so you were thinking that we all go out Lucas and I farkle and smackle zay and Vanessa and stiles and whoever?"

"Yeahhh...how'd you know?"

"Well I knew you liked her because maya told me that you have a crush on someone and seeing the way you look at her I can tell."

"Huh."

"Does stiles know you have a crush on maya?"

"Yeah he was the first person I told oh and farkle Lucas and zay know."

"Oh wow everyone knew except smackle and maya."

"I'm pretty sure smackle knows."

"Well then ask her out josh if that's what you really want."

"What if she says no then what it's gonna be awkward and maybe I should wait till after the plan ya know."

"I guess josh sure."

"Ya know your totally not helping."

"Because josh I don't know if you should ask her with all the stuff going on right now and the fact that she might not even like you...in that way....... Sorry"

She was right I was getting ahead of myself just because I like her doesn't mean she suppose to automatically like me back

"But I have an idea."

"What's your idea?"

"We find out if she likes you the old fashion way."

"By telling you to go ask her or asking my self? Are you crazy!"

"No doofus not the Old old  days I'm talking about playing truth or dare?"

"No that game never ends well for me so no"

"Oh come on josh and this game isn't just for you it's how I'm gonna figure out if Lucas likes me."

"Well duh of course he likes you Riley."

"Did he tell you that?"

"Well...no but I can tell"

"Just like you can tell that maya likes you yeah sure."

"Fine I'll play truth or dare with you guys."

"DID SOMEONE SAY TRUTH OR DARE!"

Stiles ran into Riley's room with a huge goofball smile on his face 

Every since he's been hanging out here around Riley and everyone he's become more like himself, his old self...his Riley self. And I couldn't be happier about it.

"Wanna play when everyone comes over?"

"Duh"

Riley threw her phone on the bed and sat at the bay window

"There here."

How could she possibly know that nobody's rang the buzzer or came through the the window.

"Hello losers I have with me huckleberry farkle smackle and zay I got a text from Riley saying there is important urgent business that Riley told me I have to be here for."

"Let's play a game."

"You made me abort my nap plan so we could all play a game?"

"Huh"
Riley said with am innocent look on her face