Chaper 3

I was miserable. Xavier knew good and well he left me hanging and it has been a week since then. I was still being tortured. I hadn't been able to find any way to release myself and I'm losing it.

"Kasey?"

"Bre do not talk to me right now." I was in my bed dying. Ever since Xavier touched me I've been craving it. My body needed it. I was losing my effin soul. I needed the release and I needed it from him.

"Chris and Xavier are coming over."

My head whipped towards Bre so quick I think I had whiplash. "NO!" I threw a pillow at her. "Screw them, this is my house and they're not coming h—"

"What was that gattino?"

Chris and Xavier were currently at my bedroom door taking in my distraught form. "Fuck me sideways!" I yelled. Throwing whatever was on my bed at them.

"Hmm, I'll have to try that." Xavier came up to my bed and placed his hands on my leg. "Are you okay?"

I wanted to burn a hole in his brain. This was all his fault. And his hands were burning my skin.

I stared at him. Inside my mind I've come up with the conclusion that his soul mission in life is to make me miserable. Like I can't even believe he asked me that. 'Are you okay?' LIKE HELL I'M OKAY. MY SOUL IS BURNING ALIVE. I rather satan himself kill me this instant.

I stared at the hand on my leg. This is was brining. "Don't." I kicked his arm. "Touch." I crouched up away from him. "Me." Curse him and his looks.

Chris looked petrified. "I'm goin—"

I wanted to scream. "You are not going anywhere unless it involves taking your piece of shit friend with you!"

I know I need him. I know I want him. But there was no way I was going to let him have the upper hand. I can get over this.

"I got this." Xavier shushed Bre and Chris out of my room and we just sat there staring at each other. "You know Bre keeps telling me you're such a happy person, but you seem to be PMSing all the time."

BRE! "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE I WOULDN'T BE FEELING ILL RIGHT NOW!"

Next thing you know I'm hearing laughter. Not like quiet little laughter. But like someone gave him drugs, hysterical laughter.

"This isn't funny." I felt so insecure right now. And granted I'm usually not, he just seems to be able to make me feel shy about myself.

"Mi amore so what you're trying to say is.." He moves closer. "You're sexually frustrated?"

Next thing I knew he was on the floor and my hands were in front of me.

Oh shit! I punched the dude. He he he. Biting my lips I mumbled a "no."

We just sat there staring at each other. I didn't know whether to look away or continue staring at him. I mean I'm at a really awkward situation right now. He touched me. I let him touch me. And now we're staring at each other.

"Give up mi amore. Give yourself up to me."

Can this son of a bitch die right now?! "No."

"You know you want to."

Ha. No way dude. "No."

Xavier got up from the floor and pushed me to the corner of my bed and got on himself.

"Excuse me, but this is MY bed."

"That'll we'll be fucking on." I heard him mumble.

"CHRIS I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY GET YOU FRIEND OUT OF MY HO—AH."

Shit.

Xavier took advantage of his position and pinched my nipples. Like does he have a fetish? Oh right, nevermind. He's a dude. "Hey, stop it."

"But you like it."

Please insert huge eye roll. "Doesn't matter Xavier."

"So you're not denying that you like it."

"Xavier." I pulled his hands off of me. "I like a lot of stuff. Chocolate, pizza, cookies, ice cream. All I can't live without, you on the other hand I can't eat and I can definitely live without."

"Well, if you want to taste—"

"No." I felt every single drop of blood come up to my face. That did not go as planned.

Have you ever met someone you wanted to choke so bad? Well that person is Xavier. This man brought out the worst in me and let me let you know: I get bad.

"Don't deny it."

"Has anyone ever told you, you're a cocky bastard." I looked up only to see a playful smirk on his face.

"Almost as much as the amount of people telling you you have a potty mouth."

I held my mouth agape. I just wasn't expecting him to comeback. "So that must be a lot. You know cockiness doesn't look attractive."

He laughed. "But yet you were screaming my name."

"Probably would've screamed anyone's name." What a lie Kasey. But I as hell got a reaction.

Xavier wasn't playful anymore. His smitten smirk was replaced with anger. I can tell he wasn't trying to hide it either. "Really, want to test me?"

"Actually," I was getting irritated. What right did he have to get mad? We don't even know each other. "I rather you not touch me."

Nothing.

"Got it? You can't come up here and pretend you know me and then come feeling up on me. It doesn't work that way. I don't know what world you lived in before, but get in check with reality dude." After my rant I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"No kitten. I don't get it. I see what I like and I get. And I always get what I want." His stance reflected the seriousness in his tone. "I don't let people touch what's mine."

"I'M NOT YO—"

"You're mine."