Chapter 1

"You have to meet him Kasey! He's so nice and rich and did I mention nice?"

"Yes dummy you mentioned it twice." I sat back and watched my best friend go on about this guy she just recently met. I was trying to get some information on this guy, but the only thing I could get from her was that he's nice, rich, oh and still nice. "Look Bre do you think this guys is really worth it?"

"Kasey he's amazing. I promise you you won't regret letting me go out with him." Bre sounded like she was already in love with this guy, and she hasn't even yet to go on a second date yet.

"Calm down speed racer, don't go planning your wedding already."

Rolling her eyes. she looked at me with all seriousness. "After Tristan, I feel like I could never love again. And I know it's wrong to be in love with that asshole, but I did love him."

I cringed at the name. The asshole had the audacity to punch her. "He was an asshole."

"Anyways his name is Chris, and I want you to meet him tonight."

"Tonight!?" I swear she manages to give me whiplash all the time. "Isn't it a bit to early for me to meet him?" Come on! I just want to sleep, honestly.

"He he... He's coming over for dinner." Bre looked down as if she needed to tell me something. "But..."

I let out a huge breath, crossed my arms and raised a brow. "But what?"

"H-he told me not to tell anyone, b-but he's in the mafia."

HOLY SHIT HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO SCREW MY DAY UP IN POINT FIVE SECONDS. "I'm sorry what!? You know good and well that is a bad idea! What is going on in your head Bre! Did Tristan not-"

Ding Dong.

I gave bre the worst stare I could possibly muster. She probably would be six feet under right now if I didn't have to worry about the law. Actually fuck the law, she should be six feet under now.

I hadn't even realize the two huge gorgeous men walk inside until Bre came right beside me. They were well built. The one Bre was secretly eyeing had blonde hair making his skin complexion look super tan. He was about six foot probably. He looked extremely sweet, but with what Bre told me, he could probably kill me in a second. The other man was dark. He carried a dark aura around him. He was also very tan with brown hair. His eyes were the most capturing things ever, they were bright blue and they could struck a cord in someone.

"This is bad." I muttered to myself.

"What's bad?' Blondie asked, confusion written on his face.

Ignoring him, I walked to the kitchen. What was Bre thinking? Wait she probably wasn't thinking at all. She hasn't known the guy for long and already there is something wrong with him. I can't do this. The mafia means killing. I've seen enough as it is already.

"So I'm guessing your friend Bre told you what we are?" He stepped closer with each word he said. "How nauseating."

Oh god his voice, it was so husky and sexy. Kasey stop.

"That you're an asshole or a prick?" I shot back. I didn't like his tone, or the fact that he was within a inch of my face. But those lips are so kissa-STOP KASEY. "Cause honestly you really can't pick between the two since you're both." Clap for Kasey. Atta girl.

His hand slid up to my hair and suddenly he pulled on my hair making me vulnerable. His lips hovered by my face as I felt his tongue lick my ears. "I wouldn't test me gattino."

Why use another language when the person you're talking to probably doesn't know what you're talking about. "That's fucking gross dude. Do you see me randomly licking your face, hmm? No, I don't think so." But for some reason my body betrayed me as he did it again and goosebumps rose all over my skin.

"You see mi amore, your body seems to tell me differently."

Rolling my eyes, I gave up trying to be somewhat civil. "Well fuck my body because honestly I have no idea what's going on with it either. So fuck. You." I tried to back up, but he gripped my waist pulling me closer.

"Oh kitten, is that a request. I will fuck you so hard that you'll beg me to stop. You'll be so drenched with your own cum and you will be screaming by name."

... Holy shit. I could feel him holding me up, because I couldn't hold myself up right now. "You don't affect me." I said confidently. "I'm just tired."

He busted out laughing, letting go of me and hunched over laughing. At me. What an asshole. Insert eye rolling right here, because he is an asshole. "Oh mi amore, you'll be extremely tired when I'm done with you."