Chapter 2

Dinner was awkward. 

I mean whats not awkward about it? I'm basically sitting beside who basically told me he was going to fuck me. I knew the hands on my thigh were not my own. And I specifically know who it belonged to.

"So Kasey was it?" Chris looked at me. "What do you do for a living?"

"I-" What the hell? I felt hands cupping my kitten, squeezing it making me quench my legs. "I own a small c-cafe." I whipped my head toward the sexy Italian man sitting besides me. Turns out his name is Xavier. 

Xavier smirked. "Oh a cafe gattino? Where is it at?" 

I felt the heat in my face getting hotter as his hands trailed under my white dress I wore today. "D-down the STREET." I yelled the last part out. THAT LITTLE FUCKER! Xavier had managed to stick a digit in and his was slowly pumping himself in and out. Mommy, help me! I don't even know this guy. 

Both Chris and Bre looked at me curiously. "Is everything alright?" Bre asked concerned. 

"Y-yeah."

Yeah well if she didn't bring these two here I wouldn't be having this problem right now. This is so e-embare-esing. Xavier continued to insert his finger and proceed to make it two. I tried squeezing me legs together to stop him but it only encouraged him more. What do I have to do to make him stop? Actually what do I have to do to make him stop the slow toruture. As if listening to my wishes he speed up. And I mean sped! 

No. NO. NOO! I looked at Xavier and tried to give him my best 'stop' look. 

Xavier leaned down to my ears and i realized that Bre and Chris were already gone. "Mi amore, scream my name." And he licked my ear. 

"Please.." I begged. "Xavier."

He smirked, "You're already so wet." He began to quicken his pace adding another digit. "You're eating my fingers. You must be hungry."

At this moment I was moaning and groaning and begging for release. His fingers rubbed my g-spot and continued to work its magic.

And then it stopped. It all stopped. 

"Well gattino, that was just the preview." Xavier smiled, licking my cream from his fingers. "I can't wait to have you in my bed."

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! Oh God this is embarrassing. "Screw you!" I've been played.

"Are you begging?" He smirked. "I promise from now on babe, I won't touched you until you beg. And you will beg." With that he left to God knows where. 

Cocky bastard. Now how am I suppose to find release? I NEED IT NOW. Somebody please come save me! 

"Oh Kasey you're still here?" Bre came in looking all red and shit. Bitch this is not the time to talk to me.

"Yup."

"Well they left. So what do you think of them?" 

I mentally slapped myself. "Bre. I'm going to have a serious talk with you. Girl to girl."

She nodded.

"WHAT THE EFFIN HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR MIND THINKING THAT DATING CHRIS IS OKAY!? FUCK THAT WHY DID HE BRING THAT BASTARD XAVIER WITH HIM? SCREW THAT MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE HE DIES!" 

Bre was speechless. She just continue to look at me like I've grown four heads. "Nah-uh girl, something was going on between you two." Shit. "What'd he do to you for you to be so mad."

So I explain to her. Not the part during dinner, but the part before. Also that he's obnoxious, conceited, egotistic, annoying, and I absolutely hate him. 

"I think he's interested in you."

Somebody give this bitch a pat on the back. "Yeah, he wants to sex me up and toss me to the side like every other whoremonal guy on this earth."

"But I like him." She said, sitting down where Xavier was sitting at dinner. "I mean not for me but for you? He seems like someone who can handle your craziness and I bet he's good in bed."

Girl, he's already good with his fingers, I don't want to imagin-- NO KASEY. "Screw that. Lets not talk about this."

Bre got up, "Well I got to go home, but I'll see you tomorrow." She made her way to the door. "And by the way I know he was so feeling you up at dinner." And she busted out laughing.

I'M GOING TO KILL XAVIER.