Chapter 5

Chasity POV

Surprisingly, after I got back from school yesterday Marco was no where to be found. It was good for me because I needed the time to get me head on straight. I couldn't be fooling around during my last year of high school and at one with a higher academic scale. Distractions like Marco would only keep me off my goals and I don't want that. I don't need that.

I hop out of bed and head to the bathroom for my hygiene routine. After that, I pull on my clothes and fix my hair before grabbing my things and heading downstairs. When I reach the kitchen I see Joe alone and no Sophia and luckily no Marco this morning either.

"Morning sweetie, sleep well?" Joe asks as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Great, where's Sophia?" I ask as I plop down on the stool beside him.

"Ahh, she's sleeping in today. Which means I'll have to drop you off to school." He chuckles and I giggle.

"Goals." I say and he gives me a curious look, "It's what majority of the youth say today in regards to relationships and being successful. Like you and Sophia are a cute, successful couple which girls like me, consider your relationship as goals." He nods in understanding before chuckling again.

"The youth today has too much time on their hands." I giggle at that before chowing down on the meal placed in front of me. We sit in a comfortable silence while we eat and before you know it, we're out the door and on the way to school.

"We will be having a little get together with our friends tonight at the house. Just a little notice in case you'll be coming down."

"Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll sit this one out." He chuckles before turning down the radio.

"So....Marco, you seem to have warmed up to my friend well, yes?" I tense at the sound of his name and I start to question if he knew about us and Marco's intentions with his daughter.

"Yeah, he's a cool guy." I say keeping my eyes on the road ahead of us.

"That's good to hear." Silence engulfs the car before he asks his next question. "Are you attracted to my friend Marco?" Shock causes my stomach to drop.

"Um...why you ask?" I ask back and he just chuckles.

"I was just...wondering. I wouldn't have been shocked. Marco is a known pretty boy bachelor. It really wouldn't have shocked me if your answer was simply a yes." He shrugs with a smirk and I believe there's something else to it. Though not knowing if he did know much more, I just nod my head along.

"Yeah, he's a handsome guy I guess. I'm sure he'd have a pretty wife and soon after have beautiful children." I say and I can almost spit the sour taste out my mouth. What a lucky woman she'd be. I should realize that I'm nothing more than a play thing in his mind.

"There's no telling with dear old Marco. I don't think he'll find what he needs if he keeps looking into the silly model jar. I see him with someone that doesn't take crap from him. Someone that'll actually tell him no, he was always a spoiled boy." He chuckles while pulling up to the school.

"Oh really?"

"Yep, I was always the more disciplined one out of us too. His parents just raised him with their money. It's sad, but luckily he only has the habit of not taking no for an answer instead of being some psycho path." He chuckles and I giggle a little.

"You two seem like you have a weird relationship. I'll see ya later Joe." He waves me off and I turn to head into the school. I didn't understand why he brought up Marco, but I can only hope he didn't read into our interactions much. He had come too close for comfort, that's how I knew I had to stop what Marco had for me.

This is the school btw😊

      ▫▪◽◾◻◼◻◾◽▪▫

After school had gotten out, Sophia picked me up and we had came home. After my homework, I spent most of my time with Sophia to get to know more about her. That is until it was time for the people to show for their little get together. I knew Marco was going to be here so I went ahead and grabbed a snack before heading upstairs to my room. Dropping the snack on the bed, I head into the bathroom for my shower. I guess tonight was gonna be a movie type of night.

After my shower I pull on some panties, not caring for a bra because I was only gonna wake up and take it off in the middle of the night anyway. Pulling on a T and some shorts, I climb in the bed to get ready for this long boring night.

About an hour or two goes by and I can still hear that their little get together is still going on. As for me, I'm ready to clock or for the night. As I slip under the covers and turn off the TV, there's a light knock at my door. I lightly speed walk over to it and open it to see Marco. He doesn't even ask to come in, he just slides in and I close the door behind him. I turn to see him standing by the bed, hair looking as though he'd ran his fingers through it a couple of times. His appearance looks clean other than that. He had on a black button down shirt, black slacks and black shoes.

"I'm sorry. I had been fighting the urge to come up and see you. I just couldn't take it anymore." He sighs, "If you hadn't opened that door, I probably would've headed back to the party."

"Don't you think they'll be looking for you?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. The chill had caused my nipples to perk up at the wrong time and I didn't need him to witness it.

"They're to engrossed in themselves to be looking for me at the moment. Please, come take a seat so we can talk." He takes a seat on my bed and gives me a pleading look, though in his eyes I knew he was up to no good. I still went and sat beside him with my Dumbass.

Joe POV

I was chatting along with a few friends when my phone started to ring. I excused myself before pulling it out of my pocket and seeing that it was Marco. Confused, I accept the call and what I hear is not what I expected at all. Marco was talking to someone, a girl by the sound of her moans. What didn't make sense to me was that Marco was supposed to be still in this house. I hang up the phone.

Who the hell is he with? Does he even know that he called!?!

This is the reckless behavior of Marco, and I'm gonna catch his ass in the act. He knows we have guests, not to mention Chasity is up......

Chasity!

I creep upstairs and down the left wing where Chasity was residing. I cracked the door a little, peeking in and....

❤💚💜💙💛❤💚💜💙💛❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Oh Shit! A cliffhanger! They bout to get caught in the mother freaking act😱
His best friend and his new daughter getting freaky is hella weird yo....but anyway😏next update time will be decided with your actions on this chapter!

You know I'm a sucker for comments! I also got the start of the new chapter wrote already so it's up to you right now😏

💫Vote⭐
🌟Comment 💬
✨Follow👣
💫Share🔀
DONT BE A GHOST!!!