personal

So, I was talking to one of my friends today and we were having like a pretty serious pretty deep conversation. And I tell her that I don't really like complaining about things in my life and stuff bc I feel bad bc other people have bigger problems than me and that I don't have any right to complain and all that. So, I just don't say anything about how I feel or think about things a whole bc I'm scared that my friloends will just get ticked off and leave me bc I was being selfish with what I say and all that.

But she told me that she gets it and knows how I feel and she told me that, and I quote, "Your feelings are valid."

I've thought about that ever since she told me.
Like, yeah, my feelings and thoughts really matter, they're important and that makes me so happy now that someone has told me that's it's okay and they get it, not that no one has, but idk why when she tells me this, I actually believe it, I may or may not, idk, but it's reassuring to me that I should be able to say what and how I feel without being worried whether or not I'll loose everything bc my opinions, thoughts, feelings, and more. They all matter.

So if you feel like that, please know, that it does matter how you feel and what you think and stuff like that bc "your feelings are valid", which makes them important