•Chapter 4•

Classiest ended, and turns out I also have it with Luke and Calum, I start packing up my bookbag and take out my schedule.

"Need help getting anywhere?" I hear Michael ask from my side.

Yeah sure!

Did I just respond in my head? oh great now I've just been staring at the boy for like 20 seconds, he probably thinks I'm a nutcase. What am I doing answer the fucking question, Emma, out loud this time maybe?"

"Yeah, that would be great." I say thankfully, trying so hard to not freak out.

Hey, I bet if you were in my situation you'd be a complete mess on the inside too!

"It's no problem, can I see that?" He asks, pointing to my new schedule, so I hand it to him.

"Looks like we have two other classes together out the seven in a day, and your next class is right next door to mine." he smiles that adorable smile I've loved for three years.

"Really? That's great!" Be cool Emma, you're acting like Leonardo DiCaprio just declared his love for you in his speech when he won his first ever Oscar.

"So how old are you? You said your birthday is July 13th but you don't look almost 16." He explained, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, I'm 14. I skipped third grade, I guess I was too smart for those stupid 8-year-olds." I joke, excited to hear his adorable little laugh again. "What about you?" Pretend like I don't know anything about him and not look like a creeper, check.

"I'm 15, My birthday is the 20th of November, 1995." He says, unaware that actually know everything about him down to his shoe size.

Stop thinking creepy thoughts, Emma, you're like the evil Peter Pan.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asks.

Well I'm not going to tell him I'm an orphan, and the only sibling I've ever had was the foster home I was in last year. My foster parents had a biological son that was a tattoo artist and he liked to practice little tattoo's on me, of course I got to choose what and where it was, but he would do it really well and for free.

"Oh hey, that's my next class right there! I'll talk to you later?" I dodged the question, thanking my lucky stars my science room was right there.

"Well we don't have any classes together before lunch but you can sit with me and my friend, Calum, if you want?" He starts to back up towards his next period, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah thanks, I'd love to." Is it just me or is this really awkward?

"Alright, see you." he says before he turns around and walks into the door.

Yeah, see you later, Mikey.

-Lunch-

As I walk into the school cafeteria, I look for the two boys and hope Michael haven't actually forgotten about me.

Since I can't find them, I just get lunch and if they're not here by then I decide on eating by myself.

When I walk into line I bump shoulder with the person getting in at the same time as me.

"I'm so sorry!" I look up and meet the eyes of lucifer himself.