Sarah Archibald // Chuck Bass

P r o l o g u e.

Sarah.

Never in a million years I would have expected myself to attend some fancy private school. My parents insisted on me coming, so I can carry my family legacy. My parents met here, and I'm supposed to meet the love of my life here too, but I don't believe it.

Today was my first day at Constance Billiard School for Girls, and after that a party at my brother's best friend.

"Sar!" I heard Nate scream from downstairs.

"Yes, my dear brother?" I asked leaning over the rail of the stairs, and looking at him.

"Hurry up, we are going to be late, and you don't want to be late on your first day!" He shouted, and I rushed down.

After I got there, Nate wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and started to take me to the door. I grabbed my bag, and continued to follow him to the car waiting for us outside.

"Now tell me brother, why do we have to wear this lame uniforms?" I questioned, as I entered the car.

He followed me in, and closed the door, "because they don't want us to dress like street people."

The car started to move, and I was getting more anxious. First day of sophomore year, and first day back. I'm scared.

"So," I began, and Nate's blue eyes met mine, "I heard that you and Blair are back together."

"Well you know you can't make any regrets during senior year," he answered and put his hand on my leg.

"And how are you is your first day back after you know..."

"Yes, I'm okay," I replied, "besides I'm much better now."

We both remained silent. He brought up the untouchable subject, and I responded to it. It hasn't been the same since that day, and it'll never be.

My phone dinged, and I took it out of my bag. Gossip Girl Alert, read in the too. I heard Nathaniel's phone ding too, but he didn't care.

"Thanks to one of my dedicated fans, I have an exclusive picture of the return of junior Manhattan Elite,Sarah Archibald. Why did she return, and why did she even leave? I'll have more on this story throughout the day, xoxo Gossip Girl," I finished reading, and Nate was speechless.

"News travel fast," he sighs as the car stopped.

"I guess," I replied and got out of the car.

Just like I expected everyone was staring at me. The girl that left, and now came back. I was an outsider, again. I felt Nate's arm on my shoulder, and we walked in together.

As we walked up the steps, they were taking pictures of us. I knew that in a matter of seconds those pictures were going to be in the Gossip Girl website.

Nate and I parted different ways, and I was left all alone. I knew no one.

"Hi," I heard someone say from behind me. A blonde girl with dark eye shadow was standing besides me with a big smile on her face. "I'm Jenny Humphrey."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sarah Archibald."

"Nate's sister, right?" She asked, and I nodded. "Why weren't you here last year?"

"I was away with my grandparents," I replied lying. Of course I had to lie, I just met the girl. "What's your first period?"

"English," she said.

"Sweet, mine too," I smiled and entered the class.

Today was going to be a long day.

***

We were close to the floor we were supposed to be, and Nate wouldn't help me.

"Please, Nate I need to make an impression!" I demanded.

He was arguing me about my outfit. Apparently a pink cocktail dress was now too revealing for a fifteen year old.

"Fine," he said, and the elevator doors opened.

The suite was already packed, just like I expected it to be. All people who were somebody were here. Including us. I felt sneaky stares from everyone around me, and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Nathaniel and Sarah Archibald, my two favorite people," the most annoying voice said from behind us as we turned around.

"Hi Chuck," I greeted and gave him a fake smile.

"Well I got to find Blair, see you later," he said and kissed my cheek.

I was left alone with Chuck. This was going to be the best night ever! Please feel my sarcasm.

"Do you want a tour?" He asked, and offered me the glass of champagne.

"Sure," I accepted taking a sip from my glass.

The suite was big, I mean all of them are. Everything was fine until we reached the bedroom.

"And this is my room," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's nice and big," I complimented and let out an awkward laugh.

Chuck walked behind me, and pulled my hair to one side, exposing the other side of my neck. He began kissing on my neck, like he always did.

"Chuck I don't think we should b-."

I was interrupted by my own moan escaping my mouth. He spun me around, and grabbed my face.

"You don't know how much I missed your face, skin, and your lips."

And with that our lips connected, and my back hit the mattress.