4

Hunted

"That's right, he's sure of it Sheriff. You have to believe me, you have to believe him." Scott said.

Both him and Allison were stood in the police station trying to convince the Sheriff of everything that Stiles believed about Sam and Dean Winchester. To be honest, Scott was shocked that the Sheriff was even working, but surprisingly the man had not turned to alcoholism in his time of despair.

"I believe him. After everything with the werewolves and beserkers and banshees, I believe Stiles. Where is he anyway? Where's my son?"

The Sheriff was perched on the edge of the desk in his office, his fingers dug into the wood as if he were clawing to the last bit of hope he had that Stiles would still be his son.

Truthfully, Stiles was sat just outside of the station in the Jeep with Isaac. Stiles had complained that he wanted to be a look out for the fake FBI agent but Scott knew it was because his best friend didn't want to see his so-called father. Scott never said this to the Sheriff though, he just politely remarked that Stiles was busy, and carried on. The less he knew about how much his "son" hated him, the better.

"We can't exactly put an arrest warrant on an FBI agent though can we?" Allison was convinced that something was going to go wrong - how could they possibly take down what her father called "The most skillful hunters in America"?

"No, but we can put an arrest warrant on a man trying to impersonate the FBI."

Whilst this was all going on, Isaac and Stiles sat patiently in the Jeep; Stiles didn't particularly like the werewolf and Isaac was neither fond of Stiles but the two of them managed to be acquaintances - heck, in some circumstances they were even friends.

"So..." Isaac said, starting a conversation in the obviously awkward silence, "You heard anything from Derek?"

"Shut up Isaac." Stiles turned in his drivers seat to blatantly glare at the werewolf - whose eyes were mindlessly tracing the outline of Jeeps dashboard - and shoved him. "You're meant to be listening out for what's happening inside of the station."

Stiles didn't want to talk about Derek. At all. He wanted to forget all about Derek and everything that had happened.

"I don't understand why I have to help. You were only kidnapped." Isaac rolled his eyes,

"Kidnapped? I was knocked out unconscious for a while, man! I was pretty much abused."

"May I remind you that I was abused for most of my childhood?"

"Yeah, okay sorry. Just help, or do you not want to be apart of the pack?"

Isaac didn't respond, just nodded, and the two of them went back to silence. Stiles wished he had werewolf hearing to hear what was going on inside, if the Sheriff was going to help or not. Stiles just wished he wasn't human, he felt utterly helpless.

Allison and Scott must've been going into depth about their plan with the Sheriff, because twenty minutes had passed and still there were no sign of either of them leaving the building.

"Stiles. Get down." Isaac brutally grabbed the back of Stiles's head and forced him lower into the Jeep; rolling round the corner towards the station was the same gold car that belonged to Sam Winchester, the fake FBI.

"Shit." Stiles lowered himself so that only his eyes were visible from outside of the Jeep and pulled out his phone. He only had time to type a quick "Sam's here." before the car slowly drove past the Jeep and parked a few metres away.

Sam Winchester stepped out of the car and headed straight into the station, paperwork tightly gripped in hand. Stiles expected that when he walked in, Scott and Allison would be trapped in something they didn't want to be involved in. However seconds after, the two of them sprinted out of the back door and into the Jeep as fast as they could.