Chapter Thirteen

- Raphael -

My cock is threatening to burst but I had to be gentle with Mari because this would be her first time and I don't want to hurt her.

"Yes, please." She said and bit her lips then pulled me for a kiss.

I can't get enough of Mari's lips because it was soft, kissable and tastes like candy. Sweet and addicting at the same time. Even her cum tasted sweet making me want to suck her again down there.

Wala na akong paki kung mali ito. Ang importante ay ligtas si Mari at piling ko siya ngayon. Akin lang siya at hindi ako makakapayag na may mag-angkin sa kanya.

I trailed kisses on her neck and shoulders while my hand sought where she desires the most. Never in my life have I felt this way for a woman except Mari. Nakatitig siya sa akin puno ng pagmamahal at tiwala kaya hindi na ako nag-alinlangan pa.

"Please tell me to stop, Mari." I whispered trying to restrain myself.

"No. Don't. I love you and I trust you." She begged and who am I to say no when an angel begs?

I crushed my lips to hers because I can't tell her I love her too. It's was too early and my cock's need was more demanding than my heart.

Mari wrapped her legs around my waist and rubbed herself pushing my limits that I wasted no time and plunged myself into her.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked hoarsely and she shook her head so I continued to thrust slowly so she can adjust to my size.

"Oohhhh.... Raph..." She moaned as I fully entered her and the feeling of finally making her mine was beyond words.

"Akin ka lang, Mari. Akin." Paulit-ulit kong sambit habang inaangkin ko siya.

We both screamed our names as we reached the peak of pleasure. Mari fell asleep in my arms while I was awake the entire night weighing the ramifications of my actions.

But damn to hell with tomorrow. I want her again.

Kahit tulog pa siya ay binuhat ko siya papunta sa bathtub.

"Raph..?" Tanong ni Mari nang maramdaman na binuhat ko siya.

"You're sore but I want you again." Sagot ko at namula ang kanyang mala-porselanang pisngi.

Ibinaba ko siya sa bathtub saka binuksan ang gripo para ito ay mapuno ng tubig na sakto lang ang init. Saka akong umupo sa likod niya at hinila siya palapit sa akin.

"Thank you." Sambit niya.

"Thank you para saan?" Tanong ko naguguluhan.

"For being my first and for not hurting me." She replied and unable to help myself, I pulled her chin towards me and kissed her.

Kissing her was enough to drive me mad and now that I had her, I can't wait to take her again and again. My hand moved down the water and cupped her mound. I massaged it languidly and earned a sigh from Mari. My free hand were on her right breast and rolled her erect nipples.

"Please..." she squirmed as my finger rubbed her sore clit.

"Please what?" I teased.

"Angkinin mo ako ulit, Raph." She replied so I held her waist then lifted her so I can plunge into her from behind.

"Fuck." I groaned as I filled her tight heat.

Mari thrown her head gasping on my shoulder as I knead her breast, rub her clit using my other hand and thrusting into her at the same.

"Feels so good, I'm coming..." She cried as I continued while she gripped both sides of the bath tub.

"Come with me, baby." I commanded and we both climaxed so hard. I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her neck as we waited for our hearts to slow down from our intense sex.

Kung hindi pa lumamig, hindi na sana kami aalis pa sa bathtub. Inihiga ko ulit sa kama si Mari at hindi maiwasang hindi manigas sa mala-diyosang niyang hubog.

"Shit." Napamura ako nang maalala na hindi man lang ako gumamit ng condom. I stood up and hinaplos ang aking mukha sa sobrang inis.

"I won't get pregnant. I am taking pills."

"Why are you taking it?" I can't help but asked harshly.

"To prepare myself when you make love to me. I want no barriers between us." She answered shyly.

"You know so much for someone who's a virgin."

"I can read, Raph and let's not dampen the mood. Come here." She patted the space beside her so I moved towards her then sat beside her.

"I think I failed you parents. Dapat inaalagaan kita at hindi..." Hindi natapos ang aking pagsasalita dahil hinalikan na ako ni Mari.

"You did your best pero mahirap mag-alaga ng isang spoiled brat na tulad ko. Alam ko na boto rin sila Daddy if ever you and I end up together."

"I am way too old for you, Mari. Aside from that, isa akong dukha. I can never fit in your life."

"Money and age will never be an issue when it comes to love. Mahal kita and alam kong hindi tutol si Daddy at Mommy doon. Sana matutunan mo rin akong mahalin."

"I..." I replied but she pressed her finger into my lips silencing me.

"I can wait if you give me the chance. I am in the right age naman. Twelve years lang naman agwat natin pero hindi ito hadlang para maging tayo. Please let me love you."

Hindi ko maiwasang maantig sa nagmamakaawang ekspresyon ng mukha niya.

"Ayaw kitang saktan, Mari pero pananagutan kita mabuntis ka man o hindi. I'll take care of you like I promised. " Sagot ko which was noncommittal but it's what I can give her for now.

Her eyes were sad at my reply but then she feigned happiness at my words that I would take care of her.

"I'm hungry. Let's order in." She suggested but I am hungry for something else.

I took Mari again twice until she can hardly walk to open the door for the room service.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you sa nagrequest to make an update. 😄