Rise of the Cyberman

I was watering Groot when I felt the TARDIS shake and immediately teleported myself into the rotor room "What's happened?!"

"The time vortex is gone." my dad explained

"That's impossible," I told him

"It's just gone. Brace yourself! We're going to crash!" gas masks dropped from the ceiling as the TARDIS came to a sudden stop. "Everyone all right? Rose? Matrix?"

"I'm fine. I'm okay." Mickey muttered

"Matrix?" I looked at him saddened

"She's dead. The TARDIS is dead," I stood up and stumbled

"Matrix!" I waved him off as I sat down

"You can fix it?" Rose asked him

"There's nothing to fix. She's perished. The last TARDIS in the universe. Extinct,"

"We can get help, yeah?"

"Where from?"

"Well, we've landed. We've got to be somewhere," she reassured

"We fell out of the vortex, through the void, into nothingness. We're in some sort of no place. The silent realm. The lost dimension,"

Mickey opened the TARDIS door "Otherwise known as London," I walked outside confused "London, England, Earth. Hold on," he picked up a discarded newspaper "First of February this year not exactly far flun, is it?"

"So this is London," My dad stated

"Yep,"

"Your city,"

"That's the one,"

"Just as we left it,"

"Bang on,"

I looked up in the sky "And that includes the Zeppelins?"

"What the hell?"

"That's beautiful," Rose exclaimed

"Okay, so it's London with a big international Zeppelin festival,"

"This is not your world,"

"But if the date's the same, it's parallel, right? Am I right? Like a parallel Earth where they've got Zeppelins. Am I right? I'm right aren't I?"

I shrugged "Must be,"

"So, a parallel world where..."

"Oh, come on." Mickey argued "You've seen it on films. Like an alternative to our world where everything's the same but a little bit different, like, I don't know, traffic lights are blue, Tony Blair never got elected,"

"And he's still alive," we all turned and saw Rose staring an advert for Vitex Lite, with Pete Tyler as the face "A parallel world and my dad's still alive,"

I looked at my dad worried as he looked at Rose "Don't look at it, Rose. Don't even think about it. This is not your world,"

"But he's my dad and..." she touched the advert causing a short film to play

"Trust me on this," Pete said

"Well, that's weird. But he's real,"

"Trust me on this," it repeated

"He's a success. He was always planning these daft little schemes. Health food, drinks and stuff. Everyone said they were useless. But he did it,"

"Rose, if you've ever trusted me, then listen to me now. Stop looking at it. Your father's dead. He died when you were six months old. That is not your Pete. That is a Pete. For all we know, he's got his own Jackie, his own Rose. His own daughter who is someone else, but not you. You can't see him. Not ever,"