" That's what I just said." Kolby said to his brother. I looked up at Kolby.

" I'm going to double cheek if I'm okay." Brantley said to Kolby and I. He ran out of the kitchen down the hall way to his bed room.

" I can't believe he is acting like this?" Kolby said to me.

" Why don't you like this Julie?" I asked him. Kolby looked down at me.

" She is rude, fake, slutty. And that poor bastard in there doesn't see it at all." Kolby said to me. I looked over at my boys. They look like they are board out of thee minds.

" Is, Rocky how about we go and get in the pool again. Would you like that?" I asked my sons.

" Yes. Please mommy." Rocky asked me. I looked over at Kolby.

" Can we." I asked him. I really need to ask Kolby or Brantley before I just open up my big mouth on a few things.

" Sure. I don't care." Kolby said to me. There was a knock on the door.

" I got it?" Brantley yelled at Kolby and myself.

" See what I mean?" Kolby said to me. I smiled at him.

" Come on boys. Let's go and get ready to get back in the pool." I said to my sons. Isaac, Rocky and myself walked into the guess room we are staying in. I shut the door when we walked into it. I looked at both of my sons.

" Mommy, where is dad at?" Isaac asked me. I looked at him.

" Are we going back to him?" Rocky asked me. I looked over at him.

" Boys, your daddy and I just need to be away from each other. I know don't understand why I am doing all of this, but just know your daddy loves you both a lot?" I said to my boys.

" Come here." I said to them. I got down on my knees so I can hug both of them.

" I love you both so much?" I said to my sons.

" Love you too mommy." Isaac said to me.

" Love you mommy?" Rocky said to me.

" Now, come on. Let's play in the pool." I said to my boys.

" Yay!" They both yelled. We got our swim suites on and we walked out of the bed room. When we got to the kitchen I saw Kolby talking to some man and a beautiful black woman.

" Katie, I want you too meet Jason Carter and his sister Mona." Kolby said to me. I looked at him and smiled. So this is the Mona that he talks about all the time. I looked over at them.

" Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Katie." I said to them.

" Jason Carter, but everyone calls me Carter." Jason said to me. I shook his hand.

" Hello." I said to him.

" I'm Mona Carter." She said to me. I looked at her, and she really beaiutful to look at. Dark Raven hair. Dark eyes. I can see why Kolby likes her.

" Hello. I'm Katie Smith." I said to her.

" Mommy, can we play in the pool now." Isaac asked me. I looked down at him and his little brother.

" Sorry this is my son Isaac and my other son Rocky. We are getting in the pool for a while." I said to Mona.

" That's fine. Mind if I get in with you." She asked me. I looked down at my sons.

" Boys can she?" I asked them.

" Yes." Isaac and Rocky said to me. I looked up at Mona.

" Do you have a swim suite or do you need one." I asked her.