"He is asleep he isn't feeling well" Ami explained. I peeked over at Aliyah who was standing there quietly. I let go of Aayan's hand and went over to Aliyah.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I came back and now you're leaving," she said

"I'll be back in 2 months then we can talk about this Jameel guy," I said saying the last part quietly. A smile formed on her face. 

"Ayesha let's go, " Aayan said I nodded and gave a hug to Aliyah and Ami. Aayan said his goodbye's to Ami and Aliyah. 

The airport ride was long when we got to the airport Aayan got me breakfast before anything. We started boarding the plane an hour later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to Toronto at night which was perfect for me because I would easily get adjusted to the time. Being back in Canada felt great but without Mama and papa, it wasn't the same. 

Iman's Parents and she came to get us. They knew about my problems so they treated me like their own child which I was so thankful of. We stayed in the guest room in their house which was big for me considering I would be the only one staying in that room. Every day I would be even more upset. It was the last full day Aayan had with me he toke me out for dinner and walks I also showed my campus over the couple of days.

I was putting on my hijab when I saw Aayan ready to go somewhere. I thought we agreed that we would spend the day at home.

"Where are you going?" I asked turning around, taking the pin that was pressed in between my lips. 

"To see a couple friends," He said fixing his sleeves

"I thought we were spending the day together," I said walking closer to him.

"Ayesha just a little bit, I promised them"  He walked over to the chair where his coat was.

"So you would rather spend time with friends than your wife, that I may remind you won't see in 6 months, " I shouted.

"Ayesha don't yell. look I have been with you for the whole time, All I'm asking is for me to spend  a couple of hours with my friends" Aayan came closer and held my wrist I removed my hand from his grip.

"Fine go, but when you come back don't expect me to talk to you" I said turnin,  moving away from him.

"No Ayesha you won't do that, do you want me to be mad when I leave" He raised voice.

"so what, I mean you clearly don't care about me," I said confidently 

"Don't you dare say I don't care, Why do think I am here? For you!" Aayan said pointing at me. How could he just be like I'm going to out when I'm here still trying to process that he is leaving for 6 months.

"If you didn't want to come you didn't have to come, I would have been fine alone," I said looking down. I felt a tight grip on my arm.

"You would be fine, You would be fine, No you wouldn't" He shouted.

"let go of me" I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Ayesha I won't go only so you won't be mad and for you to realise that I care for you, I was going to have a simple coffee I even told them that I needed to back quick," he said leaving my hand. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I need fresh air" I mumbled and left the room. I went into the backyard and stood there without noticing that it was cold till my teeth were shattering.