"How's studying in France?" I asked she looked at me and then back at her fingers.

"It's fun, " she said. She seemed quiet I know there is something wrong.

"Who is it?" I ask she liked someone and I can see it.

"What are you talking about?" Aliyah asked trying to act innocent.

"The guy who is it?" I asked

"What! No one" she blushed

"You expect me to believe that when you are blushing?" I said grabbing her hands

"who is it?"

"It's a guy"

"No really Aliyah it's a guy, what's his name? how's does he look?"

"His name is Jameel and he's from London," she said smiling wide.

"Really, well then you two...." I teased she slapped my hand playfully.

"No it's not like that, I don't even think he even likes me"

"Oh ho! why are you thinking like that?" I asked

"Stop talking about me and tell me about you, Your finally graduating" She changed the topic I wasn't going to ask her anything more.

"Yeah, but Aayan's not going to be there," I said getting up from the couch and closed the suitcase.

"Hey don't be sad, You have Iman there" She tried comforting me.

" yeah but I would like Aayan to be there, But I can't do anything about that" I Signed.

"Okay let's forget that Stu-" She got cut off by Aayan coming in

"Aliyah, " Aayan said with joy he went over to her and hugged her.

"Thank god you're alive," he said signing.

"Oh please you were probably happy I wasn't here," she said crossing her arms on top of her chest.

"well yeah but you're still my sister" He kissed her head. I smiled at the view.

The rest of the day went by fast, Iman Bahbi came and she was talking to me about how to stay strong. By the end of the day, I was tired of packing Aayan's stuff and mine and from sitting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ayesha wake up" I heard Aayan say, I groaned.

"why so early," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Our flight is in 4 hours and we have to leave in 30 minutes," Aayan said placing a kiss on my forehead. I instantly got up.

"You could have told me to put an alarm on," I said getting off the bed.

"I didn't want you to," he said. both of us got ready and read fajr. I packed my textbooks in my duffel bag to read during the flight.

"Let's ago Ami is up," Aayan said grabbing the bags and placing it in the hallway for the driver to get them. I nodded and held Aayan's hand.

We went downstairs seeing Aliyah and Ami sitting at the dining table

"thank god you two are here," Ami said getting up

"Have breakfast..." Ami commanded

"Ami we are getting late we will eat something at the airport, It's a long drive anyway", Aayan said.

" Aayan Beta take care of yourself and Ayesha you too," Ami said placing a kiss on my forehead and the same to Aayan. 

"Where is Abu?" Aayan asked