Ok heres an au

Think about this,
Your OTP are forced to work for the enemy. At first they don't know each other but then get send on missions together cuz they were made into partners. A fell in love with B when they first meet but B didn't so A is trying his hardest to get A to fall for him. And one night when B was trying to escape A caught him! So B was just standing there about to cry when all of a sudden A pushed a gun into B's chest and lifted him up to the nearest window telling him " sometimes it's for the best to let things that you love go," then B's eyes start to water " go and try not to get caught I'll cover for you"  and B FINALLY kisses A much to A's surprise and when they separated A whispers back to B " I'll come sack for you with a group. I'll come and save you. Thank you." Finally they kissed one more time and B leaves.

The next day A is badly beaten because B escaped. A was beaten so bad he lost half of his memory all he could remember was that he worked for the enemy and that the cause of his injuries where because of B. (A forgot he loved B or who was B)

A few months after B got captured again and half of his crew who were on a search for A died the others when back for help. Once B was taken back to there old cell they immediately recognized A and ran to A.

B didn't know that A lost there memory so B felt hurt when A pointed there gun at B and growled coldly "Get. In. Your. Cage."
About to cry B followed instructions all the while crying out " Don't you remember me!?!" "It's me B!! We loved each other"

And A feels his mind hurt cuz he kind of does remember but it hurts to so A ends up knocking B unconscious for two days. Luckily B was fine and A gained back a bit of his memory apologizing as soon as B woke up. B crying tears of happiness hugged A but A's mind was still a bit messed up.

After a while that A convinced his boss that he would watch over B, B tarted to talk about everything they went through and how they ended up there.

After three months or so the rescue unit came, they didn't try to escape because
last time ended badly, the enemy escaped but A and B where saved. Due to A still not being in his right mind they put A in a hospital to recover. They let A out under B's supervision and they finally got the life they wanted quitting there old jobs and starting new life's

((This part is optional))

Sadly A later on died because he was under the wrong care the most. A died leaving B all alone again.