{Secrets Don't Make Friends}

To: (Friends Name)

From: (Your Name)

Who told you about that?!

To: (Your Name)

From: (Friends Name)

I don't know many details but my friend Bokuto was told by his friend Kuroo that Kuroo's friend Kenma kissed you..

To: (Friends Name)

From: (Your Name)

Okay, well I know who im punching today..

Gotta go, Ill talk to you about this later. Please don't tell anyone else and tell Bokuto to fking shut his big mouth.. >:(

*Click*

You turned your phone off and decided to walk over to Kenmas where you hoped you would also find Kuroo since they were best friends.

-Kenmas POV-

*Ding ding*

That was the doorbell.

"I bet its (Your Name) coming to kill you Kuroo." Kenma stated casually hoping it was true.

Kenma walked upstairs from his basement and unlocked the front door. It was (Your Name).

"Hey," Kenma started, "Come on in, I was just hanging with KUROO  downstairs."

(Your Name) smiled devilishly and replied sweetly but loud enough for Kuroo to hear.

"Just who I wanted to see."

(Your name) and Kenma walked downstairs and there was Kuroo in the corner of the couch cowering seeing (Your names) facial expressions.

"H-hey.. I told him not to tell anyone..." He said and then his own devilish smile appeared.

(Your name) looked at him confused and then went up to go give him a good smack on the head and when you approached him he reached his arms out and grabbed you and flipped you onto the couch and laid on top of you and since Kuroo was much heavier than you, you couldn't do much about it.

"(Your name)!" Kenma exclaimed seeing what Kurro had done.

"What?" Kuroo said, "I simply save my self from being whacked."And then he got a not so pleasant feeling on the back of his head, (Your names) arms were free so she still managed to hit him just not very hard but she got her point across and then proceeded to tickle Kurro until he fell off her and the couch.

"Oof."

"You big potato." (Your name) said. "How much do you weigh, I'm pretty sure you broke one of my bones." She teased.

"Haha." He said, still laying face first on the floor.

Kenma laughed.

"Well that was definitely not what I was expecting to happen but I cant complain... It was entertaining."

Kurro snorted and (Your name) giggled.

"Just please don't go spilling secrets anymore Kuroo." (Your name) said calmly.

Kuroo sat up and sighed.

"Okay, okay, now Kenma," He paused as if to ask a serious question, "Im hungry, do you have any food?"

A/N: *Huff huff* Okay, I have updated all of my stories today.. I'm thinking of maybe starting a schedule to help me be more organized when updating xD I'm trying to update all of my stories everyday now but I have a camp next week and then camping so I might make a schedule to help stay organized :D I hope you enjoyed todays Pen Pals update.

~ M