A wide smile broke out on my face. I knew he was a werewolf, but I didn’t know why he wouldn’t come to me in his human form. But I myself hadn’t shifted in so long I forgot the feel of my wolf and I kinda missed it.

His presence made my day, mostly because I only saw him at night, but in the day he was even more beautiful. I slowly walked towards him smiling. He backed up a bit.

I frowned, feeling hurt. What did I do? Does he not like me? I felt panicked. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t bear the thought of him not liking me. He put his head down. He started to shake. Excitement welled up inside me; he’s going to change human form! I thought excitedly. I bit my lip in anticipation. The next thing I knew he was on the ground, naked and shivering. His head was still down. I hurried towards him and bent down so that I was at his level, trying very, VERY hard not to pay attention to his nakedness. He looked up at me and I looked for the first time I looked closely into his bright green eyes and I saw all my future and happiness in them. I smiled to keep from crying. I found him! I found my mate!

Brian POV:

The pain hit me with so much force I was nearly forced out of my bed.

What the hell?

The pain was in my head; I put my hand to my head and felt nothing. What happened?

I looked around. Where did it come from? Then I realized it wasn’t my pain I was feeling. It was HER pain! I jumped out of my bed and jumped out of my window, phasing in the process. I let my instincts lead me to her. She was hurt! My sweetheart was hurt! I kill them! If they hurt her I’ll rip them apart! I thought angrily, I should have taken her from those HUMANS! I thought in disgust. That when I the pain in my head deepened. I growled loudly, what are they doing to her! She was about 20 miles from my house. I would take me five minutes. I’ve been watching her. Very closely. I felt a pull toward her house when I was going for my nightly run and ever since I’ve going there every full moon. She was always there looking down at me, looking restless. I could never get her beauty out of my head, her silky brown hair that flowed past her shoulders, her beautiful brown eyes and smooth, flawless skin. She was truly an angel, she was my angel and I know that now. My legs were barely touching the earth as I sped towards my baby. I had to see if she was alright. I stumbled into her back yard, whimpering as my ankle twisted. Then I saw her, I resisted the urged to rush over and pull into my arms, which would be difficult since I didn’t have any arms at the moment. A huge grin was on her face when she saw me and it warmed my heart. She started to walk towards me and I backed away automatically and instantly regretted it. Her expression turned to pain and it almost broke my heart. I couldn’t do this to her. I bent my head and prepared myself for the phase, next thing I know I’m naked in the snow with her face inches from mine, I breathe in her scent. I looked up into her brown eyes she smiled at me. I returned the gesture. She was all I needed, for the rest of my life. As long as I had her, I was complete I wouldn’t need anything but her. I shivered from the cold.

“What’s your name?” She asked, I sighed at her voice, the sweetest, most beautiful voice I ever heard.

“B-Brian.” I stuttered, from the cold.