Chapter Eight

Sorry for the wait!

----------------------------------

Daniella POV:

“I can’t believe he did that to you!” I yelled in fury. We were in Kayla’s room and I was so angry I could punch something. Jamie looked extremely nervous and was comforting Kayla who was quiet the whole walk to her room. I was pacing around the room.

“No it’s ok Danny…he had a reason to be mad at me. He told me not to come see you and I didn’t listen. It’s disrespectful.” She said the last part quietly. I gasped at her.

“Well he didn’t have to man handle you!!” I screamed.

“Daniella…” Jamie said with pleading eyes. “Do you think you can talk to Brian…I don’t want Kayla getting punished.”

I clenched my fist. “She won’t be punished I promise you. In fact, he is going to apologize for his uncivilized behavior.” I said crossing my arms.

He sighed in relief. “Thank you.” He said bowing his head. I threw my hands up.

“Please…Don’t do that.” I said, I’m just a person. I didn’t want people to be bowing at my feet. I took a deep breath and sat next to Kayla.

“You ok?” I asked her.

“Yea. I really thought he was going to kill me or something.” Then she shook her head. “I should have known you’d stop him.” She smiled.

“Of course I would have. We’re friends remember.”

“Yeah…friends.” She smiled widely. I thought about how I haven’t really met any of the other pack members.

“Hey you want to go do to the teen rooms?” I asked. I had only been to one and hardly anyone was in there now it like 6 pm so there should be more people.

“Sure!” She smiled. Jamie cleared his throat. “Mind if I come?”

“Ok as long as you don’t bow anymore.” I said playfully. He laughed. “Deal.”

“Ok then let’s go!” I jumped up and walked towards the door.

“Wait I have to get someone to watch the baby.” Kayla said going to the nursery.

It was another 10 minutes before a girl I never seen before showed up at the door.

“Thanks for this Jessica.” Jamie said letting her in.

“Yeah whatever, where’s the baby?” she said looking around, smacking on gum.

“She asleep in her bed…We’ll be back in a couple hours ok?” Kayla informed.

“Yeah yeah yeah. Go On have fun.” She said going to the fridge. I shook my head and we made our way to the Teen Room.

“DAMMIT!! YOU FUCKING CHEATED!!” Was the first thing I heard when I entered the room. The room was packed with people. There were a group of guys surrounding a big TV playing football and they seemed to be in the game. Some people were playing pool and laughing. A group of girls sat at a table talking in hushed tones and giggling. A few people were standing in line at a snack counter. It was pretty loud in here but the guys playing the game was the loudest.

“TOUCHDOWN!” ugh can they get anymore louder.

“I hardly ever come down here, too noisy.” Kayla said wrinkling her nose.

“Hey I come here sometimes…It’s not that bad once you get used to it.” Jamie said, waving to someone.

“You’re not a teen Jamie.” Kayla muttered. I looked at her. How old was he? “He’s 21 if you’re wondering.”