If Harry were to look in the mirror of Erised today, he wouldn't see anything different.

James and Fred both broke their namesakes' detention records.

Dominique Weasley felt overshadowed by her beautiful, popular older sister and her incredibly bright younger brother. Her Uncle Ron was able to sympathise with her.

George developed a device sold at the shop which detected any cheats or scams. It was called the Lying Ludo.

Hagrid visited Norberta in Romania. She recognised her ‘Mummy.’

 Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint managed to set aside their differences every now and then to discuss Quidditch tactics and have heated arguments about their own teams over mugs of firewhiskey.

Neville tried to return the sword of Gryffindor to Harry after the battle, but Harry didn’t accept – the one thing that the Ministry had gotten right was that the sword was never Dumbledore’s to give. It now rests in Professor Longbottom’s office, waiting to be called by another worthy Gryffindor.

After the war, Neville went and visited his parents at St. Mungo’s to explain the end of Voldemort’s reign. He knew they wouldn’t understand, but they deserved to know – it was what they had been fighting for all along.

There was always a vase of fresh lilies in the Potter home.

Percy made a point to see his father at the ministry every day after they both returned to work.

When Hermione told Ron she was pregnant, it was the single most terrifying moment of his life. It was also the happiest.

Narcissa Malfoy never truly forgave Molly for killing her sister, but understood why she did it.

Mrs. Weasley didn't make Harry that first Weasley sweater because she was being nice -- she made it because she was so grateful that Ron, her youngest son who always felt second best to his older brothers, had a best friend all to himself. It wasn't pity or random kindness. She just wanted to find a way to thank the boy who made Ron's letters home such a joy to read.

Dean Thomas taught his children how to play both Quidditch and football.

Hannah Abbott harboured secret feelings for Neville since about their third year. She was one of the few people who, at that time, recognised him as a hero. Albus Dumbledore was another.

Hugo and Rose always run to their father for sweets – Hermione is still the daughter of two dentists.

Molly never fails to deliver her children, children-in-law and grandchildren Weasley sweaters at Christmas. She begins working on them in about October.

After Oliver Wood’s son graduated, Albus potter was given the role of Gryffindor Quidditch Captain. James never resented him for it. He knew he was incapable of holding any position of responsibility.

Rose once came across a selection of books penned by Gilderoy Lockhart in her mother’s library. Her father confiscated them and muttered something about “pompous prat.”

In the Granger-Weasley household, it was always Hermione who stepped up to kill the spiders.

Neville didn’t buy his son a pet toad.

Harry and Ron worried about Hermione and Ginny attending Hogwarts together without them, partially because they had to be separated. The main reason was that they didn’t want their girlfriends gossiping about them.

 Whenever Harry goes to Kings Cross station, he has an odd feeling of déjà vu.

While dating Dean and Michael, Ginny was constantly comparing them to Harry.