omg Bellaa Swaan Is like an Amazzing Rolle Modell!!!! <3 <3

Well hello! So I found this.... Yeah... Now I really don't want to live on this planet. If you have anything to say or add, leave a comment. And make sure you write the number of 'reason' so I know what are on about.

ok, so everyones sayign that Bella from twilight is like so boring and a bad role model. that NO TRUE AT ALL!

Before we get started let me say I really strongly dislike this girl because in every sentence se says 'like'. Oh my gosh like this like that. Bella is like so inspirational!!
-_-   No. Just... no

1. first, bella Swann is so pretty!!! thats really good and it gives girls somthign to aspire to! like since bellas pretty shes inspiring girls to take better care of themselves and try to be prettier!!
What is this? I can't even. I'm sorry I can't. How on earth does she do this? Bella is described in all the books to be plain and average. 

2. Bellas really smart. like she gets realy good grades and studys and all. lik im not sayign Harry potter isnt smart but hes not that smart and he flunks History of Magic and he doest get all A’s but Bella does, and shes into deep stuff like Romeo and juliet and studying and books and she reads Jane Austen in her spare time so shes fantastic role model since she so smart!
You obviously aren't smart. *Bella's *really *studies *Like *saying *isn't *he's *doesn't *she's. I'm not saying Harry Potter isn't smart but he's not that smart. Those were your words. Clearly this girl is a genius. We have another Sheldon Cooper right here. Harry is actually quite smart, he passed all but two of his subjects. The only ones he did fail was History Of Magic and Divination which if you were in his situation, you would of too. Imagine going through all of what Harry did and still try to go through school.
I have no idea how Bella got such good grades. In the books, she rarely studied after she met Edward. Oh she's into books? She read a book once or twice throughout the whole series. That does not make her 'into books and studying.' Stephanie Meyer wanted Bella to seem normal but she made perfect without any real flaws. Well unless you count being a whiny annoying bitch. Really, she seems kind of mentally retarded to me with the choices she makes. Everyone told her 'Oi, don't go out with Edward Cullen, mate.' So what does she do?  Goes out with him and gets attacked by vampires in an old dance studio where she needs to go to hospital.

Romeo and Juliet is not deep. It's not a love story. Shakespeare never wrote love stories. It's a tragedy. Romeo and Juliet were hormonal teenagers. Romeo fell out of love for Rosaline so fast, and fell for Juliet just like that. That is not love, they barely knew each other. So what if times were different? That doesn't change the fact that they only liked each other for looks. It's lust. NOT LOVE. Their relationship lasted for just a couple of days before they commited suicide. 6 PEOPLE DIED!

3. she teaches you about love. like she shows how its important to be in love and all the htings people do for love! its so adorable how much she loves Edward and they are so cute together!
How on EARTH does BELLA SWAN show many of that!!!!???? Explain this to me please! She barely knew him and they had spoken for only a few minutes before she was completely in love with him.

4. Shes realy strong. like shes protestign about the stuff she belives in, like when she wants to keep Renesmee the baby even though edward don’t want her to! like she strong and stands up for waht she belives in even if it dangerus to her!
What is protestign? What are you on? Bella is so weak you could knock her over with a feather. If she doesn't have a man on her arm she falls apart!

5. Shes so creative! like she came up with a super unique name for her baby, Renesmee! so adorabel! 
Just because she named her demonic baby doesn't mean she's creative. So she came up with a name, congrats...isn't that what every mother does?

6. shes modest and humbel. Like Edward wants to buy her stuff since hes rich but shes not using him for his money and she doesnt let him just buy stuff for her!!
Modest and Humble? Because that makes up for the fact that she wasn't even sure if she wanted Edward, so she kinda owes him one for lying to him.

7. Shes played by Kristen stewart. thats like a bonus in itself cos Kristen is so amazing and beautiful and pretty and talanted and gorgeously stunning!
You've got me there

8. Shes populer! like evryone likes her at her new school so shes totally doing it right! and popularity is good thing so that gives girls and fans new thing to aspire to!! shes clearly awesome if a lot of people like her right?
No. Bella is unrealistically popular since she's supposed to be a normal girl, because the majority of people are averagely popular or unpopular, not loved by all that lay eyes on her. She's describe as plain and average but everyone boys and girls included swoon over her for no reason whatsoever.

 And now a quick paragraph from wattpad user, JustBeYou.
You know what I hate? That this girl is constantly saying Bella inspires girls to be pretty, Bella inspires girls to have boyfriends, Bella inspires girls to be popular. Like no, that's not a good thing, teaching girls that they need to be pretty and popular and have boyfriends, and at the same time showing how unrealistically and ridiculously easy all that came to Bella is BAD. Congratulations, you've taught your readers that thy need to be perfect while at the same time putting no effort into it.

Well said! And as her username states just be yourself! You don't need to be pretty, popular and have relationships! Be who you are.

I would like to thank cupcakemasher99 for helping me to write this chapter. Thank you so much!