Chatper Twenty: Dylan.

Start from the beginning

"I'll be out as fast as I can." I said as I let him inside.

*

Before I went outside and greeted Parker, I went to the mirror and examined myself.

Just give him the gift. It's not that hard.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the wrapped gift and my phone into my pocket, "Sorry for the wait." I said, as I shuffled out of my room with the gift in my hand.

Parker's eyes met mine and scanned my body, "Just like before, you always know how to take my breath away

Parker's eyes met mine and scanned my body, "Just like before, you always know how to take my breath away." He smirked, making me blush.

"And the old Parker is back." I giggled.

He shrugged, "Come on, Lucas is waiting."

"Wait before we go over to your house there's something I'd like to give you." I said, revealing the medium sized wrapped box to Parker.

"Happy Early Birthday." I greeted him.

He smiled brightly at me as I handed him the box, "Thanks, Teddy." He said, hugging me, "May I open it?" He asked, examining the box.

"Well, I was thinking you'd open it with your brother present." I said.

"Okay, then back to my house!" He said, excitedly, grabbing my wrist with his free hand and pulling me out the house.

Before we left, I locked the door. As soon as I put my keys into my pocket, Parker pulled on my wrist once more. I squealed as we ran to his house. He opened the door, revealing his neatly kept house, "Lucas!" Parker called, locking the door.

"What?" A voice called from the living room.

"I got someone you've been waiting to meet." Parker said, leading me into the room where the Lucas was sitting watching television.

Lucas stood up, and his eyes beamed in our direction, "So you're the famous 'Mysterious Beauty' that was with Parker at the mall." Lucas smiled, "I'm Lucas, but my friends call me Luke." He introduced himself.

I quickly examined him, noticing how much Parker and him looked alike. From the hair to his eyes, they looked like real siblings, "Hey, I'm Bailey." I smiled back.

Luke's eyes flickered to the gift in Parker's hand, "So, you gave little Parks an early birthday gift?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Parker did you say thank you?"

"Yeah," Parker answered, "she wanted to me to open it with you so..."

Parker tore open the wrapping paper, waisting no time, revealing the box. I quickly took out my phone to record it and as he continued to examine the box. He opened it and it was stuffed with wrapping paper. He eagerly shifted through the paper and soon his hand came out with the blue case that held his gift, and his eyes shifted to me, "Bailey?" He asked, as he opened the case revealing glasses. He quickly looked at the camera then me.