The Three Little Words

Finally finally! I know! Sorry for the late update but hopefully you forgive me with the new chapter that I ended in a adorably cute and sickening way! Thank you for all the readers who have stuck with the story and continue reading despite how long I take to update! Enjoy!

Loren POV

I'm a little confused as to why Cam is calling but I answer anyway.

"Hey Cam, what's up?"

"Hey Lo, sorry for interrupting your weekend but this is kinda important. I thought you would want to know that Chloe Carter is out for your blood. She came to me and asked me to help her in her ploys to get Eddie back. She tried to make herself sound all innocent and that she wasn't trying to hurt you but I knew better."

I was shocked. This girl would stop at nothing. Eddie sat next to me with a questioned look on his face so I put him on speaker that way I didn't have to repeat the conversation. Though when I tell Mel she is going to go bat shit crazy.

"What?! Why? What did she say? Why did she come to you? Going to Adrianna wasn't enough?!" I threw like ten questions out all at once at the poor guy.

"I didn't know about her and Aid. She said that if you and Eddie broke up then it would be easier for me to get together with you and as much as I like you, Loren, that is not how I would want to end up with you because I know your happy with Eddie and I don't want to jeopardize that."

I can tell that he means that. I notice Eddie's knuckles are white from gripping the wheel so hard so I grab one of his hands and rub my fingers across is hands and they loosen and tighten around my hand. I can tell he has visibly relaxed a little.

"Thanks Cam. What did you tell her?"

"Well I told her I was in and before you yell, I said that so she would think that I was on her side and that way I could warn you about her plans. Maybe this way you can take her down once and for all."

Who knew Cam would be such a genius! That was actually a really good plan. Eddie has a satisfied look on his face.

"That a great idea, Cam! Keep me updated ok! I have to go. And Cam…"

"Yeah, Lo."

"Thank you. This means so much."

"You're welcome, Lo. No one hurts one of my friends. Bye." He hangs up.

I look at Eddie.

"Hey let's not let this ruin our plans ok. Let's enjoy this weekend." I tell him as I cup is cheek.

He looks at me and kisses my hand.

"Yeah, I know. You're going to love your surprise. Here we are."

I turn and look up to see that we are at a bungalow!

"Oh, my God! Eddie, it's beautiful!"

My face lights up with a smile and I can see that he looks happy that I love it. I give him a quick kiss and get out of the car. We grab out bags and we walk to the door.

He tells me to close my eyes when we get to the door. I look confused but I do as he says.

Eddie POV

My beautiful girl closes her eyes and I open the door. I gently push her inside and put our bags down.

I wrap my arms around her and lean into her ear. "Open, gorgeous."

I feel her shiver and I smile against her neck; and then I hear her gasp in shock. Her hands fly to her mouth and her eyes tear

"Eddie" she sighs out, "this is beautiful! How did you-" she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I pulled her closer even though there was no more space between us. Eventually we had to come up to breathe.

"I wanted to do something special for you. For us. Especially with all the drama, I just wanted us to get away from it all. I think we deserve that much. Plus I wanted to share this place with you. It is my family bungalow. My parents and I came here all the time before my mom passed away."

She gives me a hug and tells me how much she loves it.

"Thank you for sharing this with me." She pulls back and she is even more beautiful when she radiates this happiness.

"Ian helped me set up."

"Then I'll have to thank him." I lead her to the balcony where dinner table is set up. The table is covered with rose petals and candles are waiting to be lit. I just needed to warm up the lasagna which is her favorite.

"Aw Eddie! This is perfect. You know you didn't have to go through all this trouble. The weekend getaway was more than enough." She smiles at me and I know she means that. Another reason why I love her.

"Only the best for my girl. You like it and that's all that matters though you'll like it even more when you see what's for dinner." I run into the kitchen and pull the lasagna out of the oven.

"Ta-da. Your favorite!"

"Lasa-gna!" she giggles as she mispronounces the dish.

"Let's eat shall we." I pull out her chair and bow. "My lady."

"Thank you kid sir." She laughs and sits.

I serve her the food and pour a glass of wine. "Just don't tell your mother I gave you some! She would probably kill me."

"What she doesn't know won't kill her….or you in this case." She smiles and grabs my hand and we eat. There is a comfortable silence as we eat and watch the waves on the beach. The great thing about us is that we don't need to fill the silence. We are just content being in each other's presence.

When we finished eating. I told her to wait here. I gathered our plates.

"I have one more surprise for you. I think you'll like this one the best."

"Eddie, what more can there possibly be. Honestly your spoiling me too much."

"Nonsense!" I give her a quick kiss and put our dishes into the washing machine that I'll start later. I go into the fridge grab the dessert that has the three little words I want to say. I know that it's probably a little cliché but I know Loren well enough to know that she loves all that cheesy stuff. I smile at myself and bring the dessert out.

"Ok, Lo, close your eyes again." I call out before I go completely outside.

"Ok, ok Mr. surprise man." I see her eyes closed from around the corner and I set the cake down at the center of the table. I walk around to stand behind and encage her. I lean into her ear and whisper, "Open." As she opens her eyes, I press a kiss into her neck

I see her reading and her eyes widen and she sucks in a breath. I see her eyes water.

I whisper into her ear one more time. "I love you, Loren Tate. I love you with all my heart." And I kiss her.