Aid & Sleepovers

Adrianna POV

The past couple of days the only thoughts that are in my head is "I'm pregnant." I cant seem to think of anything else and I feel like this is the first time in my life that it isn't about only me and Phil. I have to think about a baby, MY baby. I have to put another human being in front of my own wants and decisions. It feels like I woke up more mature and grown up than I ever thought possible.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door. When I open it the last person I expect to see is Chloe Carter.

"Ummm… hi, Chloe, what are you doing here?"

"Well I hear from reliable sources that we both despise and share a hatred of Loren Tate. I was hoping you would help me take her down and humiliate her to the point where she cant even show her face."

Adrianna was shocked that this woman came all the way here to bring down Loren. If only the timing was different. Do I want to do this? I have so much going on but taking down Loren was something I've been waiting for.

"Look if you asked me this last week, I would have jumped on this opportunity. Now I have too much going on in my life. I can't take the time for all these petty issues I have or you.

"Petty? This problem called Loren Tate is far from petty. Little miss perfect needs to be taught a lesson. She thinks she can steal my life and get away with it and I'm sure that you have great issues with her too."

"Look as far as I'm concerned you fucked up your own relationship with Eddie. You cheated on Eddie with washed up Tyler. The fact that you lost Eddie is on you, not Loren. She didn't steal him in any sense of the word and as much as I hate her, I hate cheaters more. So no I wont help you.

Look I'm not judging you. But someone told me that, there is more to life than dwelling on others and worrying about something that is a useless as this. I have a lot going on in my life that I need to work on and it seems like you do to. So I'm sorry I cant help you, but good luck fixing your life."

I lead her to the door and opened it. I couldn't tell if she wanted to slap me or cry but it didn't matter. I have too much shit going on to be worried about messing up Loren's life. I have to think about this baby now.

"Good luck, Chloe Carter."

Chloe POV

I was shocked. A high school queen bee, tried to tell me what to do with my life. The thing is, the old Chloe, Cynthia, would have thought the same thing. She would not do this to anyone, but the new Chloe just wants to be number one.

I take a deep breath and keep walking. It's time to re-group and figure out when to talk to Cameron.

Loren POV

I'm so excited. This day has been great except for the staring. I get to see my boy now that school is over plus the girls night I have planned with Mel and my mom has got me excited.

I grab my books from my locker and walk out with Mel and Adam. When I see the crowd formed in the courtyard, I know the Eddie is here. What else would the attention be for?

I turn to Mel and tell her I would see her tonight. I walk out of the gates and see Eddie leaning against his car with my favorite orchids in his hands. He smiles immediately and pulls me into a hug when he sees me and I just melt.

"Hey gorgeous, I've missed you."

I giggle. "Back at ya, handsome. Let's get out of here before it gets crazier."

We pick up some tacos from that amazing place by Max's club and head over to see him.

Since it's really early and the club doesn't open until 4, the place is empty. We see Max and Grace going over the books when we walk in.

"Hey Loren, it's good to see you." He comes up to me and gives me a huge hug. He pulls back and turns to Eddie. "I guess it's good to see you as well son. You're not as pretty as this girl over here but I guess you'll do."

"Glad I make the cut" they hug each other. Max has been more of a dad to me these few months than I have ever experienced with my own father. It feels so nice.

"So what's with the visit, not that I mind." He smiles. Eddie speaks before I do.

"Well we thought it would be a good idea to have some grub with you. We got tacos!" He cranes his neck to Grace. "Grace, we have some for you too!"

"Well isn't that sweet." Grace walks over and give both of us a hug.

The rest of the evening was spent with stories of Max's touring days and Grace's life in high school. The day was just getting better and better.

3 hours later

It was around 6:05 when I got home. Mel should be here in about a half hour so my mom and I changed into some PJs and ordered a big pizza. We pulled out some movies and set the living room to be super comfy.

By the time we were done both Mel and the pizza were here. The pig out and gossip had begun.

"… I basically dissed her in front of her "pose" and left her standing there like a fish out of water. I swear it was the first time I stood up to that group. I was surprised that Adrianna wasn't there." I was telling my mom about what happened in school today with Kim.

"Well I'm proud of you honey. It was good that you finally stood up for yourself."

"It was the best moment I've seen of Loren Tate and school, I have to say, Lo" Mel would forever remember it since she got it on tape.

The doorbell rings interrupting my next though. When I answer it the last person I expect to see is Adrianna.

"Adrianna? What are you doing here?" I'm so confused right now. I look over at Mel and she looks confused and guarded like she's going to pounce the second Adrianna attacks. The amount of years Adrianna has fought with me is crazy and the funny thing is I don't even know why. I've never had a problem with her.

"I need to talk to you about something important. Can I come in?"

"Um yeah sure. Is everything ok?" I lead her to the couch. What I didn't realize was that when I sat down I butt dialed Eddie by accident as well.

"Yeah with me it's fine, but and I cant believe I'm saying this, but it's you that I'm worried about."

"Me?! Why, what's going on?"

"Chloe Carter came to see me. She-"

"WHAT! Chloe Carter came to see you?! For what?" Mel basically screamed as she scurried closer. My mom was standing tense in the back trying to stay calm.

"I'm getting there!" She seemed irritated with all the interruptions. "She basically tried to get me to help her take you down. She wants to ruin you and break you and Eddie up. Last week I would have agreed in a heartbeat, but I now, I have too much to worry about than fighting with you. I thought you deserved to know what she was up. I wanted to say sorry for everything I did to you. Anyway that's all. I'm going to get going and let you back to your slumber party."

There were so many things going on in my head. This was definitely not what I pictured to happen 15 minutes ago. Chloe plotting and Adrianna apologizing and letting me know what was going on, but for now I'm only doing one thing.

"Hey Aid, do you want to stay? You can tell us about the pregnancy or we can just gossip like we were before you go here." Surprisingly enough Mel was half smiling and nodding and my mom had a full-fledged grin.

"Yeah, sure that sounds nice." Aid smiles.

I had so many thoughts going through my head and now my stress levels are off the charts, but I decided that those worries will be there tomorrow and I left it at that.