Ending of a Perfect Date

Chloe POV

Across town, Chloe see that picture of Loren and Eddie.

All I feel is rage. I feel like im going to pass out. This isn't real.

This cant be happening! Eddie cant be dating the teeny bopper! He was mine. I have to think of something, anything, to get him back.

Maybe I can find someone who hates her just as much as I do. I scoff. That shouldn't be too hard. The bitch probably has too many enemies to count.

I smirk. 'Loren Tate, you are going to wish you were never born. No one crosses me.'

Loren POV

"This ice cream is probably the best I've ever had." Eddie and I peacefully at our ice creams; even after the whole paparazzi incident, the evening didn't damper. "I guess this means the world officially knows about us."

"Oh yeah? And what is "us" exactly?" he had this smug look on his face.

"I was hoping you would tell me. My cards are all out on the table."

He gets this serious face on and it starts to worry me. My brows are furrowed but I keep a smile on my face. "Well, I think that…. You are my girlfriend." His face breaks out into a grin.

The moment he says it my face lights up into this smile that people from a million miles away can see.

"I like that concept."

"yeah"

"yeah"

He kisses me so tenderly my heart melts. I decided to have a little fun and I take some of my ice cream onto my finger and smear it on his cheek.

He pulls out of this kiss with this mixed look of disbelief and mischief. He is so getting me back for this and my thought is to run. I jump out of my seat and run towards the car.

"I'm so going to get back at you for that, babe." He starts chasing after me

Since im so not an athletic person it didn't take long for Eddie to catch up to me. He grabbed me around the waist and spun me around. We couldn't stop laughing. As we were catching our breath our eyes connected and the next thing you know we are kissing again. This time was different though it was rough and sexy and I didn't want to stop. He moved down to my neck and it just sent tingles down me. When I let out a moan, it was like a bucket of cold water on both of us.

"I guess we forgot we are in public" I said breathlessly.

He grins "See what you do to me, pretty girl. You make me lose control."

I blush and he continues "Plus this is probably one of the best dates I've ever been on."

"Is that so?"

"Oh yeah, but I think the company made it over the top."

We kiss again and the night is complete.