3- Matching Tattoos

Since none of the lercies were in any of my other classes i didn't care to pay attention.

Sad I know but I really want to figure them out. But most importantly I want to know if.... Well if I'm one of them.

My next period, fifth period is gym.

I don't want to be cliche or anything but I Hate gym.

It makes me realize how unfit I am in the athletic department.

As I turn into the gym room i realize that this school doesn't separate gym class by gender.

Great now more people to see that I suck at every sport imaginable!

The locker room spelled like woman body spray mixed with foot odor and a hint of desperation.

I squeeze uncomfortably past many different boobs and butts.

Finally finding a decent stall that doesn't have a mystery pile of I don't even know. I walk in and change into an athletic tank top and leave my pants on.

I walking out and squeezing past more body parts to see various people in different types of sports wear and those of us who probably thought they were to cool to change into some more comfortable clothes; scattered around the around the gym.

Speaking of cool, sapphire was approaching me.

Look cool
Look cool
Look cool

"Haaaaaiiiii"
Real cool

My weird greeting must of made her not want to reply because she just looked at me and studied the area around  me I call personal space. To make things even more weird she took her two ice cold hands and put them on my shoulder. Then she moves  me to the side as I try not to shiver at how cold her hands were.

Ok she is weird

"Clay was right the light really likes you. It just follows you"

Again with the light thing.

However before I can protest, a voice, the voice of the most intimidating person I know.

It always sends shivers down my spine.

Even though he scares me, I'm oddly attracted him and his person.

"Hey sapph"

"Hey Antonio, this is Aussie"

As I turn to be met with a topless Antonio ripped chest with multiple tattoos on his chest and waistband.

I think I may be drooling.

I mean it's like seventeen different types of muscles trying to jump out at me.

Even with that he has a slim body shape that makes him even better looking in my eyes.

On his waistband there was a phrase I couldn't read from the spot I from where I was standing. He had an assortment of tattoos that had different animals and pictures.

However the tattoo on his left bicep really caught my eye. The tattoo, it didn't look like the average tattoo it looked like someone had branded him like someone pressed hot metal onto his skin.

Disregarding his god like body I look over at sapphire who is now talking to Antonio 

She was wearing black leggings with a pink sports bra with a large green tank top over it.

Just like Antonio, she has the tattoo on her arm. It was an exact match!

They even have matching tattoos.

All I wanted to do was scream: Couple of the year everyone!

Why am I being so salty!

Before I could finish my mind rant a sharp whistle drew everyone's attention away from what they were doing and signaled the start of gym class.

Great

I'm so sorry I took so long to update. I had writers block and I did not like this chapter at all. But I needed more to post so. Thanks byeeee 😘

-LADY AUSSIE