Act 20

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Ryan and I didn't wait to have dinner, he is way to impatient for that. I barely got my kisses and cuddles before we left. I needed the touch of all my mates at least once a day. Well the overwhelming feeling to have it all the time is itching at the back of my spine.

We decided to walk. He wanted to show me so much. He is my wonderer. He loves nature and different things. He is amazing to listen to while he explains things.

"This tree weeps, it's vine like leaves come down from its branches like tears. It has many uses, hiding, shade and shelter. I would love to have a couple close to the castle." He said about a tree he liked. It was pretty but I love the big tall ones you couldn't reach the branches.

"It's pretty. I'm sure my mom can find away to make your dream come true.

"I'm on it. And she says it's not in any of her books and I can name it." He said sounding excited.

"What are you going to name it?" I aked.

"Well this is Willow's Cove so I was thinking Weeping of the Willow's." He said excited.

"Pretty name for a pretty tree." I said as something buzzed past me.

"Looks like we are close." He said chuckling as my fairy wized past us again.

"I'm going to have to come out here or she is going to have to move closer to the castle because I'm going to miss her." I said watching here weave in and out of the trees showing us the way to the cave.

"There is a colony of them moving into the gardens." He said stopping me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah we seen it the other day when you and Rhyne where gone."He said stepping into the clearing near the cave.

Someone had already built a fire and I could tell they cleaned up. Raycer and I had all our fun outside. And a couple times in the bed.

"So as much as you think you will control our time together like you did with Rhy and Ray, I am going to be in full control tonight." He said pulling me into the cave. It had been altered a little the bed had been redone in black silk linens with red feather pillows, red and black candles lit everywhere.

I noticed a tray of silk scarves and feathers. It was dark and sexy. It was Ryan. He pulls a part of me out that I don't know exist. He's sentual and dominating. It's like he was made to rule.

"I knew with you it would be different. All I ask is please be gentle with me. I've had a few busy last couple days." I said with a chuckle.

"Feeling a bit lose are you?" He asked laughing.

"More like a great soreness that reminds me of the intense times I've had." I said trying to make it sound like it wasn't much but everything.

"Well I will give you what I know you need and I know you can handle . I will take care of you." He said kissing me.

He lead me to the edge of the bed and striped me of my clothes. He laid me down and then striped himself. His God like body looked amazing in the glow of the candle light.

"I'm going to feed you some fruit and cheeses, something lite so your not hungry." He said bring a tray back to the bed. He feed me grapes, different cut up melons, strawberries and cherries. Along with a few different cheeses.

"So good." I moaned.

"Here have a little wine." He offered.

"Thank you." I said taking a sip.

"Lay back hands above your head." He said. And I did as he asked.

He took a couple silk scarves and tighed them to my wrist and then to a chain that I somehow missed hanging from the ceiling of the cave. He made sure it was all tight but not to tight.

"Relax and let me take care of you." He said going back to the tray he grabbed some feathers and came back to me.

Slowly and amazingly arousing he ran those feathers all over my body leaving little trails of bubbly sensations all over my skin. It brought all my senses up to the surface. He stopped and put the feathers back only to grab a candle. It was a bit scary not knowing what he was going to do with that candle but my body wanted whatever he was going to do.

"Ahhhh....mmmmm." left my mouth when the first drops of wax hit my heated skin. It burned but only for a second before he was removing the wax and licking and kissing that spot. It was amazing.

"You like?" He asked.

"Yes, oh yes." I moaned out as he did it again. He was moving closer to my cock and it was a scary but exciting thing.

My eyes were had closed as my senses were in overload. As I waited for the next drops of candle wax I got something else instead. A hot mouth around my cock. It almost had me coming, but the tight grip he had on the base stopped me.

"Not yet." His commanding voice said making me relax and feel. I no longer needed to cum.

I opened my eyes and watched him. He was lost into what he was doing. I loved how he could be so dominant yet still get lost. I noticed he had one hand behind him and I couldn't see what he was doing.

"Cum." He demanded making my world turn white and my body spasm as my seed spilled down his throat. No words left my mouth just strange noises. I loved it.

Before I could recover he was sitting on my dick cheeks to balls. I gasped at the feel. I was somewhat numb after that mind blowing orgasm so it felt weird but good.

He started to bounce on my cock like he was riding a wild horse. I started meeting him thrust for thrust and my second orgasm started to build I wish I could touch him. I wish I could help him reach his own release.

"So close." He moaned out.

"Yeah." I whimped.

"Together." He demanded and we both came me filling him, his covering my chest and face.

"I love you." I said trying to get a kiss.

"I love you too, baby. Round two. This time I'll let you dominat me." He whispered on my lips.

Oh my Goddess.