Act 18

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raycer actually was outside waiting on me to lock up the office. We were having an early dinner with the others before heading to the cave. We had decided to take a carriage tonight so we could get there before the sun set.

"Hey babe, long day?" He asked.

"Not really. Just glad it's over. I need time with you guys." I said with a sigh once he took my hand. The contact was just let what I needed.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much." I said leaning into him as we walked to the dinning room.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. That is what I needed. The touching. It didn't take long to get to the dinning room and everyone was already there. Ham and potatoes where laid out to be eaten and pie for later.

"Made you a plate, babe." Ryan said setting a plate next to him. Rhyne was across from me and Raycer on the other side.

I was content once I sat down and Rhyne and I's feet intertwined, Ryan had a hand on my leg and Raycer's arm was still around me. I felt whole.

"Thank you, I'm starving." I said digging in.

"Don't eat to much you'll fall asleep on poor Ray." Ryan said with a chuckle.

"Never." I said knowing I craved the intimacy way to much.

"Someone likes being fucked." Ryan whispered in my ear making me hard and my breath to catch.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"Stop." The king said coming into the room. I blushed hard knowing he most likely heard us.

"Derek and I was just about to take off. Cook mad a basket with left overs. We will see everyone at breakfast in the morning." Raycer said winking at me. He knew I needed out. Man I love them.

"Remember I can't get out of bed with out a kiss." Ryan said kissing me long an hard. I was a bit dizzy.

"I think that is going to be a new rule." Rhyne said before he to kissed me senseless.

"Yeah." I said nodding my head like a crazy person.

"So no leaving or getting out of bed without kisses. No secrets or hiding things unless it's a surprise." Raycer added. I'm so glad he added the surprise part because I've got a secret and I'm hiding something.

With a smile and a wave Raycer and I headed out to our carriage. I was glad we decided to go this way I'd like to see the town and some people other then who lives and the castle or who come in to the office.

"I thought maybe we could go to your hot spring once we got there, you know relax a little." He said and for the first time I noticed he was a bit nervous.

"We could." I said taking his hand. He seemed to relax a little.

"Yeah, I make a fire then we can go." He said with a sigh.

"Okay do you mind if I eat. I'm starving." I said opening the basket of food.

"No go ahead." He said giving me a look before he chuckled.

I found the sliced ham and started eating it. I wash I had potatoes to dip my ham into. (This is how I like it) I settled for a roll and two cookies.

We made it to the clearing that lead to my cave. It was a bit of a walk but I didn't mind. My fairy friend found me and flew around and around us. Raycer and I laughed as she would do loops and dodge things.

"Let me grab some of this dead wood." Raycer said pointing to a old dead tree.

I helped him gather some wood but I couldn't care much, I had the basket of food. Plus he wouldn't let me.

"Oooh look at those flowers." I said heading over to some beautiful yellow flowers.

"If you leave them in will come back and get them for your mom to plant." He told me stopping me in my place. I liked that idea.

The cave was about another two minutes away and the excitement started to grow. I wonder how it would be with Raycer.

"Go put the food away and then come back out is should have the fire going. The coals are still hot from last night." He said smiling as he went to work on the fire.

I cleaned up a little someone had come and changed out the bedding and added a few oil lamps for light. I smiled at my home away from home. I loved this place.

Raycer and I finally made it to the hot spring and striped of all clothing before getting in and relaxing.

"I know your nervous and probably don't want to do this but I promise you if you don't like it then this will be the last time. I'm okay with that. I just want to claim my mate. I don't mind........." I was cut off with sweet lushes lips.

And so it began. I took complete control of the scene. Kisses, licks,bites and marks all over his skin because he tasted so good. I made him sit on the edge while I swollowed him whole. Loving the noises he made. The water helped me lube his area really well. In known time at all I had him ready. And as gently as I could I eased my way inside my love.

"Are you okay?" I asked once I was all the way in.

"It hurts but in a good way, give me a second." He grunted out.

"Anything you need. I love you Raycer." I said before kissing him.

"I love you to Derek." He said sounding happy.

"I'm going to move, if I don't I might explode." I informed him, he nodded and I slowly started to move in and out of him.

"Faster, oh Goddess faster. That's feels amazing." He moaned out.

"Okay baby." I said slamming into that spot that makes you see stars.

"Amazing, I love it, I love you." He mumbled.

"You are amazing and I love you. Now let's find our release together." I said taking his cock in my hand and stroking him in time to my thrust.

The pleasure built until I couldn't take it any longer. As I slammed into him one last time he erupted all over up. Once out of him I bite into his shoulder marking him in the same place I did his brother. Making him mine joining us as one. I love him, I live them.