Chapter 1 - Character Introduction

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story/ff! It really means a lot to me! The beginning just sucks, but it gets better after like chapter 11! Skip if you want to, but just give the story a chance.
Share this with your friends or anyone else if you enjoy reading it!
Enjoy!!

Main Character:

I'm Amina Mercadi. I have brown skin, brown curly hair, and green-blue eyes. As you can tell I'm not fully american. My parents are from different countries, from USA and Morocco. But I've always lived in the US, but I can speak Arabic, well kind of. I'm 19 years old and I'm studying philosophy and English Literature at a college in LA.

Amina's POV:

"Amina wake up! You're late for class." I heard a voice say.
"What? Shit, it's the first day of my sophomore year at college and I'm late!" I screamed. I quickly put on some short jeans and a light blue wavy shirt. Then I washed my face, applied some mascara and blush, and I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. On my way out I grabbed my bag and some breakfast to eat.
I quickly ran to the building for philosophy class.

I was entering the room quietly, and looked for an open spot. No one really bothered me being late. Throughout the class I took notes and listened, but after some time I got really bored. I started looking around the classroom obeserving all of the other people.
I was looking at this one person. He had black wavy hair and a good looking face. He was taking notes, but I could tell that he was getting bored too. He started looking around the room, until he spotted me, pretty much starring at him!

--the end