New, and Improved

Piper's POV

I was riding quietly in the limo my dad sent to usher me, thinking about the note that a roman eagle sent me at the airport. I griped the pieces of the note I ripped to shreds. Thinking about Jason. The note he sent me clung in my head as it was hot-glued:

Dear Piper,

I am breaking up with you.

Jason

How could six words hurt so much, and who was he with now? "Reyna." I spat as the limo jerked forward at a stop. I stepped out of the vehicle to see a gorgeously painted studio. I walked inside to see my dad talking to another actor.

"Pipes." My dad said almost dragging me over to the other guy. "Meet Logan Lerman, my co-actor." I gave a warm smile to him, he smiled back and oh my gods. He had a smile that could blind Apollo, stunning blue eyes and jet-black hair. Like what people would first imagine Thaila's brother would look like.

"Piper McLean." I said shaking his hand. "Please to meet you."

He smiled brighter. "Logan Lerman."

One April Later...

"Piper McLean, you have 68 minutes to get on set. Good luck." My manager told me walking out the door when Logan came in.

"Tyler stressing again?" He asked siting down next to me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. Yes I, Piper McLean, famous model and actress am dating Logan Lerman.

"Yeah. So when are we meeting those lucky nine?" I asked.

"I believe when Brandon, Alexandra and Jake brings them in. Which is now."

"Hey guys." Brandon said. "Meet our winners: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Frank Zang, Hazel, Nico di Angelo, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace and Reyna Your-gonna-half-to-drag-me-through-Pulto's-realm-f or-me-to-tell-you-my-last-name." I paled when I heard those names.

"Logan Lerman, nice to meet you."

I turned my head at the nine. "Piper McLean."

"Beautyqueen?" Leo asked. I nodded. "What are you doing here?"

I gulped. "I work here."

"Awkward." Brandon chimed.

After way to much silence...

"What part do you play?" Annabeth asked me.

"Silena Beauregard." I answered with pride. "My totally awesome step-sister." Percy and Annabeth's faces turned gloomy. "Oh yeah. Touchy subject."

"Can I see Riptide?" Logan asked hopefully. Percy handed it over. "This is so cool!" He exclaimed. "But I'm not used to holding cestial bronze, more like imperial gold."

"Your a demigod?" Hazel asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, we're all demigods." I answered.

"Yeah." Butted in Alexandra. "Mars is my father." You should have seen Frank's face morph. Worth a million dollars.

"Hermes." Brandon added.

"The Greek form of Apollo." Jake continued.

"Aw, what the heck. Aphrodite."

"Pluto." Logan finally said.

"What?!" The other nine yelled at once, Nico and Hazel louder than anyone else.

This time, I'm the one who chimed: "Awkward."